Mr Psycho's Victims

1 week later

A week has passed since my gift came. This was unlike him. He always made the bodies shown. He has been very quiet lately. Must be planning my kidnapping.

Mr Dexter has stopped questioning me as much. Sometimes he even cuts his session off. At least he gave up before he went too deep and ended up dead in a ditch.

The tattoo has completely healed now.

The time was 3am and I couldn't sleep. What a surprise(!) My impending death was nearing.

Usually when I could not sleep I would go exercise in my gym. The only place that I could fit it in was the basement.

Going downstairs, I entered the basement and put on some boxing gloves. I hadn't boxed in a while. Putting my earphones in and my nike workout outfit on, I began my routine.

Stupid Mr Psycho! Punch. Paedophile! Kick. Infuriating devil! Roundhouse kick. Desperate bastard! Tackle the bag to the ground.

I repeated this process for three hours until I collapsed to the ground out of breath. If only I could do that to him. Sighing in distress, I went upstairs to get a cereal bar and fresh orange juice.

I don't feel like going to school knowing in just a week it will be my birthday. Or rather, my fate with Mr Psycho.

Sitting down on the sofa, I turned the television on and awaited for the bodies to be found. It was so unnerving knowing that the bodies are hidden. He never hides bodies. I don't like his change of pattern. He's becoming more smarter. Which makes him more dangerous.

When he takes me I will have to plan an escape plan, but not an obvious one. Poison his drink? No, I will have to gain his trust and he could probably take it the wrong way and rape me. Gain his trust then escape as soon as I step outside, no not until I know it is safe. I would have to be with him all the time and I can only handle so much of his sexual comments.

The first week he would probably give me kisses on the cheeks and hug me constantly. The second week he would force me to make out with him and have a date with him. Third week he would probably make me shower with him, possibly leading to a blowjob. Fourth week we would probably get married and he would rape me... then it would get violent from there.

Or I could be totally wrong. An interestingly familiar news story broke me from my thoughts.

"Breaking news,

The bodies of Sam Walker, Finn Lennon, and Brian Omen were found last night after a suspenseful week of searching. They were last seen in a hospital after being beat up by an unknown person. We believe this person has tried to kill them but failed so they took their chance again. This person is very meticulous and is very dangerous.

A note was found where they had been castrated and there is a note for a woman. We have no clue who it is but the instructions were clear to be read. If you are watching this, please help us find who it is. Here it is as shown on the screen. Jesus I'm gonna throw up.

'My little bird,

Only a week to go, my love. Soon we will be together forever. Before we meet, I made you another gift. I spoil you but I can't help it. That teacher of yours will not become a problem as I have taken care of him. I destroyed his brain to smithereens. How I want to snuggle with you in my arms and sniff your hair. Your scent arouses me. See you soon.

Love Your Lover In Discretion.'

Thank you for watching news and enjoy your day. This has been Gail Norma and this is Daily America."

I sat my glass of orange juice down. Holy shit! Of course he wouldn't be subtle! Poor Gail having to do this story. I'd love to feel normal and be shocked at stuff like that. Now my life revolves around death. And if my time comes to an end I would be scared and I would fight to be alive. My inability to feel pain is awful. I still have a sense to touch so unfortunate when he does rape me, I would feel it. Just thinking about it made me shiver.

My nightmares are getting worse, which makes me feel lonely. My parents can't hug me or kiss me on the head. My dead boyfriend can't hold me in his arms. Mr Psycho took everything from me, yet why am I still fighting? I know that I am saying it is inevitable that he will take me, but he knows this house better than I do.

What if you never escape from his clutches? I could always stab him repeatedly and carve words into his skin. I might be known as a lost cause, but in my eyes, any cause, lost or not, is worth fighting for. As long as my heart still beats, I will not give up on life. I will put that man through hell.

And nothing is going to stop me until he gets what he deserves for karma is a bitch.