Stained Memories

Blood dripped from my fingertips as I stare with no emotions at my accidental murder. Not a single tear came to a father that used to beat his child up. Only a little giggle as his presence was gone. My years of suffering alone made my mind twist into a version of death as I look into his soulless eyes.

For some reason the look of fear in his eyes made me happy, the same look I would have when I was younger.

The nail covered in blood already started to attract flies. Proving my theory how rotten to the core my father was. At least it wasn't my blood this time.

Walking away to the bathroom I began to wash off the blood, staring at the way it washed down the sink. Turning the tap off, I grabbed a towel and slowly dried my hands, leaving the sink with little splashes of blood on it.

Taking my outfit off, I put on a hoodie and shorts and headed downstairs to watch horror movies. My choice of today was Get Out. I love that movie.

I heard a window close a few hours later, causing me to jump as the movie rolled it's credits. The body was taken care of. What took him so long this time? He has cameras all over the house.

I hate that he looks at me but whenever I find and destroy the cameras, he replaces them and threatens to take me then. I just gave up, not caring if he saw my body. Sometimes you just lose the will to care about the inevitable.

Slowly getting up, I made my way to the bedroom. The blood better be washed off. Entering the room, I first noticed the lack of one dead body. Yay, that piece of shit is gone! Then I noticed a letter taped on the window.

Walking towards it, I tripped on something furry. Looking down, I found a pair of pink handcuffs which had some fluffy stuff on it. Confused, I went to open the letter.

"Hello, my little bird,

Somebody had their first kill, well done! I am so proud of you, baby. Don't worry, his body was taken care of. Soon I will be teaching you how to hide the bodies properly. We could even kill together, wouldn't that be nice? Besides the point, you notice those pink handcuffs? I want you to cuff yourself to the bedpost. But before you do that I need you to go to your wardrobe and put on that lingerie set I got for you. Don't worry I won't take you, yet. It's just you made junior very excited with that kill. He isn't very junior though. There is also a blindfold with the set and I need you to put that on as well. This is your return for making me collect the body. See you soon!

Love Your Lover In Discretion."

Wonderful! Now he is a kinky bastard when he has a boner. Fucking wonderful! Seriously, me killing my father excites him? Well he is a psychopath. No shit Sherlock! Oh subconscious would you just shut the fuck up and get on with the task at hand already! Yes ma'am! Sarcastic bastard!

Scoffing at my thoughts, I went to my wardrobe and thought, why not shower first? I have blood in my hair so that isn't very attractive. What the fuck!? Why do you want to be attractive for a serial killer, psychopath, and stalker of a minor? I'm fucked up okay!? If he wanted me to shower he would've said something. I don't know, maybe blood is his thing.

Hell my life is such a shit show yet I am acting like it is normal. He murdered your psychologist, who did fuck all to help as usual, and you're thinking about what he likes in bed. I've lost the plot.

Washing my face, I left the room while brushing my hair, leaving some of my father's blood in the brush, and went to the wardrobe. I glanced at the lingerie with distaste. It looks uncomfortable. But hey, whatever keeps his junior down! Jesus, now I'm thinking of satisfying his needs!? Mind would you fucking go back to when you were scared of him, not wanting to be his maid?

Quickly putting on the outfit of choice, I went to the bed which now had red silk sheets on and a black leather head rest. Nice touch. What, his taste reminds me of- oh fuck he has similar tastes to Mr Dexter. He's dead now anyways so what do I care? Could there be a way he faked- no! He likes to surprise people, not for them to know. But still! No, his brains were blown out and I am sticking to it.

Putting the blindfold on, I also put on my handcuffs around the bed and on my wrists. I lay flat on my back, terrified of what he would do. Would I become nothing but stained memories on this bed sheet? Or would I be a constant reminder of why you should never kill someone if it pleases your stalker?