Short-lived freedom

I have been on the road for two hours in my father's run down pick up truck. The smell of bleach still filled the car. Mr Psycho also got rid of the smell of drugs and alcohol. How caring(!)

If he did clean this vehicle then he must have put a tracker on it as well. He wouldn't want his precious obsession running away would he? He couldn't afford to let twelve years of his life go down the drain.

Also, the sat nav was connected to the radio, meaning he chose the location. He never ceases to surprise me. In life, never expect anything that seems possible. For there's no such thing as impossible.

How could I be so sane when I just accidentally murdered my father? I could've saved him but I just stared at his body as it gave out.

The trees blurred as I sped through the motorway, weaving in and out of the cars. You'll never be free until you kill Mr Psycho. But I was too afraid to underestimate him and to be murdered.

"Roxy! Slow down before you get yourself killed." He yelled.

Instantly I put my foot on the brake, causing the tires to screech and me to bash my head against the steering wheel.

"Shit!" I cursed.

My ears began to ring as dizziness swept over me. Stay. Awake. Steadily lifting my head, I saw headlights rapidly coming closer until they came to a sudden stop. Has someone come to save me?

Footsteps pounded on the gravel as my vision became like a person without 3-D glasses in the cinema.

I felt blood trickle behind my ear, in my nose, and on my forehead. For fucks sake. How fast was I going? As if answering my calls, a figure came up to my window and knocked on it.

Rolling the window down, I gave the figure a modest smile with blood dripping off my lips and blood rolling down my cheek.

Don't pass out. Don't pass out.

"I said slow not stop instantly. Looks like your vacation has come to an end. Let's go home, little bird."

Fear grasped my fingertips as I frantically shook my head no. I reached the window button and tried to wind it up. Oh fuck oh fuck!

Black spots started to fill my vision. Not now! Shit! Feeling fainter by the second, I unbuckled my seatbelt and reached for my phone. Must. Get. Help.

Before I got the chance to escape, someone grabbed me by the waist, dragging me out the car. Shit, he has me! I started flailing in his grasp to which he gripped me tighter. More black spots came. Fuck off, would ya?! What part of a psycho has me in his arms and I have to escape do you not understand?!

I kept on trying to scratch his arms to give way so I could run. My strength weakened as time went by. He was dragging me to a ditch probably to rape me and kill me. Panic mode engaged. My eyes widened like a deer in the headlights and my chest clenched. I couldn't breathe! A panic attack, seriously!? I heard a sigh and a clothe was placed over my mouth and nose.

"In time you will learn to love me."

That was the last words I heard before I passed out as the last black dot filled my vision.

God knows how many hours later!

Someone's fingers interlaced with my limp ones, caressing it with delicacy. Warmth erupted in my body as I couldn't remember the last time someone gave me that much sweetness.

Wanting to peak at the person holding my hand, I opened one of my eyes slowly to see him staring at me with loving eyes as he gave a wink in my direction. I pulled my hand away, not wanting to be corrupted by his ingenious ploy to play with his victim. I'm one of the few who despised  romantisizing kidnapping all because of what the kidnapper looks like. Stockholm syndrome will never happen to me. Never say never. Shut up!

An urge to throw up hit the back of my throat as I clasped my hands around my mouth. He rushed to my side with a bowl and held my bird's nest back as I hurled up food I never knew would come out of my mouth. He slowly rubbed the middle of my back until I stopped after five minutes of chucking out my stomach's contents. After I stopped, he placed a kiss on my temple and poured the puke down the toilet, giving me enough time to assess my surroundings.

Judging from the size of this room, it looked like we were in a large cabin. The style was from the vintage era as China tea sets were hung up on the wall. The window was small and I wouldn't be able to fit through it because of my curves. The door seemed to have a DNA scan to open the door. Shit, I have to earn his trust to go outside. But not be too willing to put him off.

My vision began to get blurry for staring too long at how to leave as there were no air vents or attics in this room, which I assume to be the guest room as I was on a single bed. What's taking him so long?

As if on cue, I heard footsteps coming from the bathroom and stopped behind me. I slowly sat upright, eager to see his face as he has been wearing a mask, kind of like Batman's. Maybe if I got to know him he would remove it. Staring at the door, I put on a numb resting bitch face until I heard him speak.

"Look at me, we are together now." His calm voice spoke.

What if when I see his face, he will kill me? What if he found another girl to terrorize? Only time would tell.

"I SAID LOOK!!! DO NOT IGNORE ME, LITTLE BIRD!" He yelled.

I jumped, taken aback by his sudden change of demeanour. I began to shake with fear. Never meet his crazy side. Lesson learnt. Trembling, I glanced at his direction, only to be shocked by the familiar presence.

"You!?"