Stilinski-Hale.☑️

Stiles stepped out of his and Peter's large walk in wet room, attached to their bedroom, his body aching from the past day and all the studying he'd been doing recently. He towel dried his hair, brushed his teeth and sprayed his deodorant on before moving into their bedroom, letting his towel drop is he collapsed face first into their deluxe double memory foam mattress, face buried deep in the mound of pillows at the top.

A chuckle sounded nearby and he turned his head, eyes still closed, in the direction of his favourite deep sexy baritone. Soothing knuckles pressed into his shoulder blades, "want to message love?"
Stiles groaned an affirmative into his pillow, moving to lay his body flat on the bed. The hands rubbed over his shoulders, squeezing the areas where he was tense and soothing out bundles of stress.
A pleasant tickle raced down Stiles' spine, making him moan in relaxation. The knuckles of the hand made circular rotations as they soothed down the centre of his spine, fanning out at the curve of his back to run up his side, across his waist and arms and repeat the motions from the top of his back and neck.
Peter worked his hands back down Stiles', still slightly tanned, lightly muscled back and pressed down as he massaged over his ass and began to squeeze the tops of his thighs, removing the tense tightness from his muscles and continuing to squeeze down firmly to Stiles' toned calves, reducing Stiles' body to putty under his hands.
Peter, having fully relaxed Stiles, slid his hands back to Stiles' upper back, humming in thought at the black lines swirling from the small of Stiles' spine and up slightly over his shoulders.

"Hey love, let them out and I'll do them too." Stiles hummed his assent and rolled his shoulders. Large leathery, scaled black wings emerged from his shoulder blades, a tail with a shovel heart protruding out of his tailbone, twisting into a loose loop around Peter's waist.

Peter set to work quickly, nimble fingers working into the muscles of Stiles' wings.

Stiles' wings stretched out, expanding out to their 12ft full wingspan in enjoyment of the soothing fingers caressing down the sensitive scales. Stiles moaned pleasantly as Peter ran his hand over the extra sensitive scales, where the wings met the skin of his back.

Peter continued to massage Stiles' wings until his tail tightened around his waist and the large wings fell limp at his side- draping boneless across their room.

Stiles breathed heavily as his eyes dilated, the smell of his mate, his wolf, his Peter consuming all of his senses. The wings slowly retracted into his, now much more relaxed, back and Stiles turned over to straddle Peter's lap with tail still draped around the larger male's waist, holding him close.

Peter tilted his head sideways, allowing Stiles access to his scent glands. Stiles quickly latched onto Peter's neck, sucking the mouth-watering delicious aroma of his mate into his mouth. Peter moaned in arousal, his mate only sucking more aggressively at his neck as he tasted the spicy undertones beginning to enter his scent.

Reclining on the bed, Peter let his hands aimlessly wander the body of his seductive husband. "Beautiful" and "Mine", slipping passed his lips as his hands ventured across the expanses of beautiful exposed skin, finally coming to rest on his, still bare, ass.

This continued for some time, both enjoying the pleasure of their lovers' body- Peter occasionally biting at Stiles' neck, claiming him as his again and again.

They were both content to stay where they were, enjoying one another's ministrations. They continued like this well into the night, as they had many times before, the routine becoming something of a ritual that they now did whenever one of them needed to wind down and relax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning the duo woke early, groggy and warm, in their cocoon of duvet and wrapped in one another's arms as golden rays of sunlight filtered through the blinds, dancing across their fluttering eyelids. Stiles smiled up at Peter, reaching up to run his fingers through the beautiful short cedar hair, cropped to accentuate his natural handsomeness.