Stilinski-Hale [Deflection]☑️

(Peter's car above...🔝)

Stiles exited their room, leaving a blissfully happy Peter sound asleep on their bed.

Heading down the stairs, Stiles grabbed a hair tie as he passed a counter and used it to pull his longer hair, on top, into a small bunch AKA, as the girls in the pack called it, his "pigtail", Stiles hated when they called it that.

He had previously been thinking of shortening his hair, for a while, and he would have had it done too, if Peter didn't like grabbing it so much. Peter's preference for Stiles' longer hair was all the encouragement that was needed for Stiles to leave it as it was.

Entering the dining room, Stiles found Liam sitting at the table, working through his school work. Moving around the room, Stiles grabbed an apple from their fruit bowl and began to munch on it.
They sat in a comfortable silence, for several minutes, before Liam sighed in frustration and scribbled out some calculations on the page.

"Need some help Pup?" Liam looked over to Stiles, nodding gratefully. He shuffled closer to his mum, indicating to which questions he was working on. Stiles leant forwards and smiled as he studied the problem, remembering when he had been doing this work a few years prior.

"Okay, so if you look at this part..." and they were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~2 hours later~~

With all of Liam's work finished, the two sat back with sighs of relief. Stiles had finally finished explaining the problems some 35 minutes ago and had then sat to oversee as Liam finished completing the questions with minor input every so often.

Liam, letting his eyes drift around the room, finally passed them over the clock on the mantle before doubling back and widening considerably as he gasped in horror.

"Fuck! Mum! We're late!" Liam rushed to get up, racing out of the room to grab his stuff. "Language!" Stiles called out, letting his own sight fall on the clock, shock registered as he realised that they were in fact an hour late .

"Jesus shit! How is it already 8:30?!"

Moving swiftly up the stairs, Stiles entered their room, finding a sinfully attractive and very naked Peter still asleep and smelling of sex.
Rushing over to Peter's side, Stiles shook him lightly, caressing his cheek as his beautiful blue eyes fluttered open.

"Peter, we're late for pack meeting! It's already 8:30."

Peter, hearing the urgency and distress in his mates voice, snapped awake. He took a moment to register what was said before he rose gracefully and strode into their en-suite to wash and freshen up.

Climbing out of the shower, a few minutes later, Peter quickly used a towel to dry himself off, draping it across his shoulders to catch any droplets of water that may fall from his short wet hair.

Looking in the mirror, he sprayed deodorant and,  with a split second decision and a glance at the time, he got out his razor and shaved away the higher stubble on his face then trimmed and shortened his fine moustache, before putting on moisturiser, aftershave and leaving the bathroom.

Entering the room, he made his way into their walk-in wardrobe, kissing Stiles' cheek as he passed the nearly ready man, and swinging his bare hips seductively as he caught Stiles shamelessly ogling his exposed ass.
When the two were ready, they headed downstairs. Stiles was wearing dark jeans, converse and a plaid shirt while Peter wore, a very low cut grey V-neck with a leather jacket, skinny washed out blue jeans and some expensive shoes.

Liam was stood, waiting nervously, all ready to go.
"C'mon mum, dad! We're already really late, as it is! How are you both so calm?!" Lim was practically vibrating with nervous energy.