Mamma McCall [Attack]☑️

2 weeks on from previous chapter- (31st March)

Stiles walked around the school, approaching the lacrosse pitch as he headed from his office to the Principal's, following a note he had received that morning.

He had been working in his position for three days now, unofficially. They had thought it best that he started sooner, a bit like an intro to the job, before starting officially on the 31st, which was the Wednesday. He would begin teaching his classes in the following week, for now just acclimating to his new position.

He had considered telling Scott, but it hadn't come up. They had spoken in passing, a few times, but he was quite preoccupied with preparing for his new job and taking care of his pups and mate. He was thinking that there may be something going on, Scott had been acting very skittish.

He'd also heard, through the teacher's gossip grapevine, that the pack had been missing lessons. Coach had been ranting about failing all of them in economics, if they missed one more class. Stiles honestly wouldn't be surprised if Coach failed them anyway, he was annoying like that. But Stiles supposed that he could vaguely understand the Coach's attitude issues. The man supposedly took time planning his lessons, which Stiles doubted was actually true, add to that his serious bipolar tendencies and obsessive-compulsive behaviours when it comes to lacrosse... yeah, not good.

Stiles had passed the car park earlier and he couldn't see Scott's bike, but that probably just meant that he either got a lift from Allison or he was running, wolf-style, to school. He vaguely wondered what the others would say when they found out, about his jobs that is.

He was snapped from his thoughts when he heard a muffled yell and a gagging sound to his left, out across the field.

He hastened his pace as he rounded the corner, looking for the source of the distressed sound.

The sight was shocking and he was stunned to silence and immobility by what he was seeing.

On the far side of the sports field, near the tree line and mostly hidden by the low hanging broken foliage, were two individuals struggling in a tussle of limbs and flailing.

Stiles could recognise one of the people. It was a boy from Liam's year. Actually one of the students that he would be teaching soon. He had been asked to read through the files of the three classes of students that he would be teaching. The boy was in his Latin class and seemed alright at the subject.

Stiles didn't think it would kill the boy to try a bit harder though. He seemed to be an accomplished underachiever and excelled at doing the bare minimum, when participating in class.

Stiles had felt the tickling sensation to slap some sense into the boy, when he read about his behaviour in some of the classes. He'd only been at the school for a few months but he'd already made a bad impression of himself. Completely disrespectful; thought he knew best. He certainly wouldn't get away with that when Stiles was his teacher.

Oh no. Definitely not.

That, of course, didn't mean that he wanted the boy dead by any means.

He snapped away from his inner monologue as he heard another gasping breath and a crunching noise.

His eyes went immediately to the boy and he frowned darkly as he started towards the two, readying himself to break up some stupid ego-driven fight.

He reached out towards them and stalled as he smelt the other person, frowning distastefully as he files the scent away for later. Asbestos- not something that you tended to smell on a person.

He grabbed the student's body and pulled him away from the other, more aggressive individual.

The boy fell into his chest and Stiles noticed, with concern, that he had fallen unconscious a few moments prior.