𝟬𝟬𝟲

❛ CHAPTER SIX ━ MEET YOUR HEROES ❜𖤐¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF SOULBOUND ❫ ˖ ୧ 。◟ ✦ SHE'S SAFER WITH ME ❞

CHAPTER SIX MEET YOUR HEROES
𖤐¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF SOULBOUND ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
◟ ✦ SHE'S SAFER WITH ME

Sam and Dean didn't speak to each other on the car ride back to the house, initiated by Dean but Sam didn't care enough to ask him about it. The rumble of the engine and the speed of the car were the only things keeping Dean from asking more questions.

While he was worried about his family and the possibility of the Djinn coming back to hurt them, Sam was more upset over the fact that they haven't caught the thing yet.

The car screeches to a stop in the driveway of Dean's house. Sam barely had time to cut the engine before Dean piles out of the car and ran up the steps to the house.

His face slacked when he noticed the front door was open, "Lisa!?" He runs in, completely exposed but he wasn't thinking about his safety, "Olive?! Ben!" Dean began to panic from the lack of response.

Sam walked in moments later, his face firm as he shook his head at his brother's panic.

Dean rushes to the phone, dialing Lisa's number with shaky hands. His eyes drifted to the pictures that were pinned to the board. Some of him and Lisa, a few of Olive and Ben, most of them were pictures of them altogether.

He frowned at the picture of Olive on her sixth birthday, blowing out the candles. Does she hate me now?

He slams his fist against the cabinet when he gets Lisa's voice mail.

"Hey," Lisa calls out, walking in through the back door.

"Where the hell have you been?" Dean breaths out, pulling them both into a tight hug.

"I could ask you the same question," Lisa says. Dean squeezes tighter. "Dean, ow."

"What happened?" Ben asks when Dean pulls away.