1

Stokeley POV

Where the fuck am I?
I look over to see a guy laying on me.
But then everything came flooding back.
I'm pretty sure the guy laying on me name was Jahseh. So let me explain first.
Yesterday night my friend Jarad kept bugging me and trying to convinced me to come to his party and it was getting annoying as fuck so I finally agreed. I also thought not a lot of people would come because Jarad never seemed like the social type. His only friends were me, Jordan and Bryson. Or so I thought. There were hella people everywhere when I woke up. Who knew his sad ass could know so many people.
I don't actually remember every single thing that happen between me and the guy laying on me. That part is a little blurry. But if I'm being honest he's hella cute- wait what the fuck... Why am I thinking that? He's a guy and I'm definitely NOT gay!

Anyways... My head kinda hurts. Maybe I should get up for some water I don't know. But I don't wanna wake up- Jahseh? I don't know but I'm just gonna keep calling him that. It's getting worse so, maybe I could try moving him a little. I try to push his arms off of me but that just makes him hold me tighter. Damn it...
I can't wait any longer. My head hurts and I gotta piss. "Um... excuse me. Can you get off I uh have to use the bathroom..." I mumbled.

"Oh sure sorry."

He then releases his arms from around me and gets off allowing me to finally move. "Thanks" I say.
He nods his head.

•••

I walk out of the bathroom to see four other people up. I remember all of them except for one. I know, Michael, Jordan, and Symere but there is someone else with blonde and pink dreads. "Oh hey Stokeley" I hear Jordan say. "Hey, who is that" I ask pointing at the guy with the blonde and pink dreads. "This is Gazzy, he's one of my friends" he responds.
The fuck? Sense when does this nigga got friends besides me, Jarad and Bryson? "Sense when do you got friends?" I ask confused because I've never heard him talk about him. "Shut the fuck up. I got more friends then you could ever have. The reason I never told you about him is because I don't want you to mess up my friendship between him and I cuz we all know you mess everything up" he says sounding petty as fuck. "Nigga you shut up! You barely got any friends!" I snap back also sounding petty. "How about both of y'all shut yo asses up, y'all so annoying damn" Symere says rolling his eye clearly irritated.

"I'm sorry Sy"

Damn Jordan will do anything for him. They're obviously in love. Why don't they just get together already damn.

Sorry this first part was so random and didn't really have anything going on. That was just the beginning though so don't worry😁
Bye❤️