20

Jahseh POV

Yesterday me and Jare had a lot of fun but he's hanging out with Michael now and I don't wanna interrupt. I was planning to hang out with Mere but he's hanging out wit some guy. Then finally I tried calling Gazz but he's going on a date with Omar. So today is gonna be pretty lonely.

I walk over to the kitchen to grab a bag of chips and walk back over to the couch to relax and watch some anime.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

I'm rudely interrupted from my show when I hear a knock at the door. I go to open the door and as soon as it's open I'm being suffocated by someone hugging me tightly. "Stokeley?" I questioned.

He lets go and looks at me. He looked so upset. "What happened?" I ask concerned. "I visited my family and the visit didn't go well..." he says looking down. "Come inside."

We go and sit down on the couch and he just sits there for a moment. "So what happened?"

"They think I'm gay because of my dickhead brother and my "father" doesn't want a gay son. So we had got in a argument and I stormed out."

Well his dad can suck a dick because even if he was gay they should still be there for him. "I'm so sorry Stoke. But don't worry you'll always have me."

He chuckles, "thanks Jah I really appreciate you." He smiles and I smile back. "Hey but why did they think you were gay?" My nosy ass has to know. He looked so shocked when I asked. "My brother..." he says hesitant. "But what did he say for them to think that?"

Stokeley POV

Of course I don't want to tell him but I would feel bad if I didn't tell him the truth. I sigh, "I was talking to him and when he asked how things were here I told him about you and I told him you were sweet and cute." I said straight up. He looks at me shocked blushing noticeably.

Maybe I shouldn't have told him that he probably thinks I'm weird now.

Jahseh POV

I can never tell if he's playing with me. I highly doubt he has any interest in guys and that was proven the day before yesterday. I mean he could have been nervous but he's really straight up usually and he definitely will tell you what's on his mind and won't hesitate to say what he's thinking.

It sucks because I really wanna give us a chance but if I ask and he says no that would most likely ruin our relationship and I really don't wanna lose what I have with him.

I finally updated after I don't even know how long so be proud. I started thinking the story was trash and I had no motivation to keep updating but I got bored and I was like TIME TO UPDATE!