15

Stokeley POV

Warning: homophobic terms

Right now I'm in the car on my way to Jah's house and I got a lot of things goin through my mind.

I can't tell if I'm bi or gay or whatever but all I know is there's something about him that I'm attracted to.

The closer I get to his house the more nervous I started to get.

•••

When the door opens I see Jah shyly standing there. He looks kinda nervous but honestly I feel like I should be more nervous then him.

"C-come in"

I walked over to the couch and sat down as Jahseh came over and sat next to me.

He looked down at his feet shyly barely looking at me.

He's to cute. I lifted his chin up so he was looking at me. "Why you being so shy?"

"N-nothing..."

Something was obviously wrong and I'm surprised he's not opening up to me.
Even though we haven't known each other for super long he's always honest with me.

"Jah why you lying to me?"

He looks so sad and insecure. He's wearing a hoodie and some sweat pants which is surprising because he's always wearing basketball shorts and usually he don't got a shirt on.

He doesn't say anything and he just looks the other way.
I turn his head back to looking at me "Jah you better tell me the truth or else you finna get punished"

His eyes widen, "W-what?"

"You heard me"

He looks down and starts playing with his hands, "I told you it's nothing-"

I cut him off by pulling him closer and putting him on my lap. He just sits there in shock.
I don't get why he's surprised I already told him what would happen if he lied.

I wrap both his legs around my hips and I start to get up.

He pushed me off and sits back on the couch. "Ok, ok... do you think I'm ugly?"

Why the hell would he ever think that I would think he's ugly?! No homo but he's one of the hottest and cutest people I've ever met. Actually yes homo.

"Now why the hell would you think that I would think something like that? What's making you even think like that? Did someone do something to you that you're not telling me about?"

He looks down once again. "Not really..."

"Jah tell me what happened"

He hugs me tightly and finally looks up at me. "Someone said that I'm a ugly, fat, fag" he said sadly.

People can be as rude much as they want but what they ain't finna do is do him like that, or hurt him physically or mentally cause I don't give to fucks if I gotta kill someone cause they doin something to Jah.

"Who and where they at?!" I say starting to walk to the door. But he grabs me and pulls me back.

"No I promise it's fine. It just kinda hurt for a second but I'm ok now" he said looking up at me with his cute glossy eyes.

"You sure?"

He gave me a small cute smile "yes I'm sure"

I couldn't resist anymore. I picked him back up again as he wrapped his legs around my hips himself this time as I carried him to his room.