3

Jarad POV

Everybody had left except Michael, Bryson and Johnathan. Then I heard a knock at the door. At first I thought someone had left something. If they even remembered they brought something, everyone looked confused when they woke up. But when I opened the door I was face to face with a person I wished to never see again...

My ex

"Why the hell are you here..." I ask very annoyed. "You know why I'm here" she says obviously trying to seduce me. Ew why did i fall in love with THAT. "No, I don't that's why I asked dumbass."

"I'm here for you of course. You know I want you and I know you want me."

"Bitch the fuck is you on? You know I don't want you, you just don't want to except the fact that I'm not into thots like you."

"I'M NOT A THOT!" she yells. Damn she's annoying. I hear Bryson ask "What was that?" as he and the other two approach us.
"Ew... Why is she here?" asked Micheal.

"Shut up"

"No you shut up. And get off of my property." I say wishing I had better taste in woman. Maybe I just shouldn't date woman anymore...

"So you don't want to know what I came here to say?" she asked

"Bitch didn't you just say you came here cuz you want me?"

"I said part of what I came here for"

"Then hurry up and tell me, you're wasting my time damn"

"I'm just gonna say it cuz I ain't wit allat stalling shit so- I'm pregnant wit yo kid"

What the fuck?! How is that possible!
"T-There is no way..." I mumbled. "How many months are you?.." I question hoping that it's an excuse.
"4" she responds.
Thats around the time we broke up...
Then Micheal starts walking away looking upset.
The fuck just happened...