9

Jahseh POV

I was just on my phone when I got a text from a unknown number. It said 'hey Jahseh! I rlly miss u and I think we should start over❤️ I promise I won't cheat or do anything u don't want me to! After they sent that, I knew who it was... Geneva. How the fuck did this bitch get my number! I was angry but at the same time I wanted to cry... I've always been a sensitive person and the memory of her breaking my heart 3 fucking times is just to hard for me to handle. I actually thought I was in love... I didn't respond to her and right now I needed someone to talk to about this and normally I'd call Symere but he has his own problems right now. So instead I called Stokeley and asked if he could come over.

•••

"What's wrong Jah?" He asked as he sat next to me on my bed. "It's my ex" I answered while I just looked at my feet. "What happen with your ex?"

"She texted me asking if we could get together."
"Is there a problem with that? Just tell her to go fuck herself" I figured he wouldn't understand. He's not like me and Symere we're the more sensitive type. "It just brought back memories of how I trusted her and loved her and she just used me..." my eye started to water a bit. "I'm sorry I didn't-" he pulled me into a hug and wiped a tear that was slowly running down my cheek. "It's ok I get it" he smiled at me. I smile back. He pulled me onto his lap still hugging me. It sent butterflies into my stomach, he made me feel safe. I hugged back as we cuddled. I looked up at him, "Thank you Stoke, I really appreciate it" I smiled.

"Anytime"

We made eye contact for a second then I just decided to go for it and kiss him. I was honestly surprised when he actually kissed back. He put one hand around my neck and the other one around my waist while I put my hands on his chest. But next thing I know he sneezes in my mouth (JKKKK)
He rolled me over so that he was on top of me still kissing me. I feel him start to pull my pants down but I stop him before things could go to far. "What's wrong?" He asked wondering why I stopped. "I'm not ready yet... I want to but I don't know you like that, I'm sorry" I answered. "Then you can get to know me" he smirked.