36. a lot of crazy

the vampires diaries s6e12: prayer for the dying

"Tinkerbell?" Damon Salvatore gasped in shock after Brynley appeared in the living room of the Salvatore boarding house.

"Damon!" Brynley smiled and the two friends hugged.

"What the hell are you doing here, Tink?" Damon asked.

"I'm here to pick up some stuff from my house, my old nursery stuff to be specific," Brynley replied and Damon looked at her confused. "Because I'm pregnant!"

"Shut up! Elijah Mikaelson got you pregnant?" Damon yelled and Brynley nodded. "That's-"

"Impossible? Yeah, so we thought, turns out fairy biology is very complex and can surpass the fact that vampires aren't supposed to recreate." Brynley explained.

"Wow, so it's because you have magical ovaries." Damon rolled his eyes and Brynley laughed.

"Basically." Brynley nodded. "So, where's Matt and Tyler?"

"Donovan is probably off being a busboy, and Tyler is at Whitmore, where I am heading right now to meet Elena and deal with a siphon-sociopath." Damon answered and Brynley gave him a confused look. "I'll explain on the way, let's go!"

-

"So, you and Bonnie went to a prison world where a magic-sucking psycho named Kai was and Bonnie refused to release him, so she sacrificed herself so you could get out but Kai got out anyways. And, Kai is part of a witch group called the Gemini coven and wants to lead his coven. But, in order to lead said witch group he has to perform a ceremony with his twin, which Ric is currently dating, and one twin literally kills the other." Brynley tried to make sense of everything Damon had just told her as he drove the two of them to Whitmore.

"Well not kill exactly, more like absorb." Damon corrected and Brynley nodded.

"Wow, this place has gone through a lot of crazy since I left." Brynley sighed.

"You have no idea." Damon agreed. "Oh! And don't forget the fact that there is another pair of Gemini twins and Tyler is dating one of them."

"So where are all the Geminis now?" Brynley asked.

"Kai, we currently have him unconscious in Jo's apartment, Liv is probably with Lockwood, and Luke is somewhere around here, we don't see him a lot." Damon answered. "Also, have you head about Liz?"

"Yeah, it's terrible." Brynley frowned.

"Yeah well, Caroline is off looking for some miracle cure and Stefan is following her." Damon mumbled. "Yes, they're kinda a thing now. Question, if Elijah is so protective of you now that you're carrying a mini-Mikaelson, how did you convince him to let you come here alone?"

Brynley bit her lip and looked down, Damon laughing, "He doesn't know! Oh my god Bryn, you have gotten a lot more rebellious."

"Shut up." Brynley rolled her eyes. "I'll tell him when he calls me. It's not like I'm staying, I'll be back in New Orleans by nighttime. I just want to experience some Mystic Falls drama for a little while, because Elijah has me cooped up in our house or in Audubon."

"Right, Audubon! Your fairy kingdom." Damon smirked.

"Don't say kingdom, that makes it sound like I'm the star of a Barbie movie." Brynley crossed her arms.

"Change of plans, we're going to Whitmore Hospital." Damon turned the wheel after looking down at his phone.

"Why? Is Liz okay?" Brynley questioned.

"Not about her, Stefan just texted me to meet him there." Damon said as he parked the car. "Let's go."

The two got out the car and walked into the building.