Character Profiles Vol.5

Name: Purple Heart
Age: She's definitely bigger now. And I don't just mean her chest!
Height: 164 CM
Occupation: CPU of Planeptune.

Purple Heart had long purple hair in twin tails that almost reached her feet and bright blue eyes with white pupils in the shape of power signs. She wore black hair clips with glowing blue D-Pad shapes on them. She had a black body suit on, with purple and blue lining all around the torso and arms. he middle of the torso had purple mesh, allowing a vague vertical view of her stomach. She also wore thigh high boots with octagon patterns on the side at the very top; one filled it with purple and another just a white outline.

Neptune changed the most among the goddesses when transformed. Her energetic personality, and her joking around has ceased. She was calm, and took everything seriously. She still was a little air headed, though. It seems she still has a stronger fighting spirit in this from, like the others, but unlike the others, it seemed that she didn't have the same level of overconfidence.

Name: Black Heart
Age: You think I have any jokes for this category left?
Height: 160cm
Occupation: CPU of Lastation.

As Black Heart, Noire's hair turned pure white and it was now worn down with a few inches cut off and her bangs having lengthened a bit messily. Her eyes turned a glowing teal. The HDD form outfit consisted of a black turtleneck leotard with white accents that had a cleavage window at the chest. Her sleeves were pure black, with silver patches in the bicep and triceps area, her gauntlets were black with silver protrusions on the knuckle. She also wore thigh-highs and what looked like metallic pointy shoes. It kind of looked like she stuck three mini pyramids on het boots to be honest...

Noire's overconfidence increased by tenfold. In this form, you can hear her laugh maniacally as she cuts down monsters with glee.

Name: Uzume Tennouboshi
Age: Not immature persé, unless she acted like...That. She just likes to act cool.
Height: 160cm
Occupation: CPU of Planeptune. Also leader of the Zero and Heart Dimensions.

Uzume is a pale skinned girl with red eyes and long maroon hair, tied into long twin tails and held on by triangular hair-clips. She wore a white dress shirt that was open and a loosely tied red tie that has a triangular design at the end with an unused hair-clip clipped on it. She also had a Dreamcast symbol on her tie, which I can actually say without fear of copyright because this is just a fanfic. She also wore a pair of grey shorts that looked like a skirt at first glance that is held up by suspenders and was open at the fly, she wore an orange and black striped sock on her left foot and black boots and a similarly colored orange and black striped fingerless glove, with a larger, but shorter and also fingerless glove over the striped one. She dons 3 pins on her boots - an I❤DC pin (Which means I Love Dreamcast) and a smiley pin on her right boot and a Japanese word on her left.

I didn't know Uzume for long. But she seemed ready to get into action whenever she needed. She always acted excited too. Apparently, she has an obsession with being cool. She does whatever is needed to appear cool and will act like a delinquent at times just for said appearance. Of course, she also likes to chill with Nepgear and Neptune a lot. She has one partner who was a fish with the face of a man. His name as Umio, and he was always either by her side, or contacting her via a Visual Radio.

Besides that. I've only seen it once. But there is a personality of hers that she doesn't really let out. She spoke in UwU speak the moment she got very excited about something. Or maybe even when she really didn't like something...

Name: Orange Heart.
Age: Same
Height: 161cm
Occupation: CPU of Planeptune. Also leader of the Zero and Heart Dimensions.

As Orange Heart, Uzume's hair became light orange and at the base, was looped in a loose circle, resembling a ribbon, while the rest of the hair ran loose. The hair surrounding her face elongates and her eyes became light blue. She gained a white-themed outfit with accenting of orange, and also, had a thin piece of blue clothing over her cleavage. There was a split at the end of her outfit in front of the crotch area, making her orange panties visible.

Alongside that, she wore white sleeves that reached a little over her elbow with orange accents, attached to that were cubic wristbands. She also had a small shield equipped on her left wrist.
And she wore white boots with orange and blue accents.

Uzume's personality changed drastically as well. She now acted Super Cute. She spoke in UwU speak and was very energetic. Even though her personality was cutesy, she didn't really show any fear or dislike of battle, she was just having fun no matter what.

Name: Purple Sister
Age: Nepgear
Height: 155 CM
Occupation: CPU Candidate of Planeptune

Nepgear's hair became longer and pink with a different hair clip that is white and blue to replace the D-pad hair clip. Her eyes became dodger blue in color and she wore a white skintight bodysuit with light purple designs and light purple N's on the backhand part of her gloves along with matching thigh high boots.

She doesn't change at all in terms of personality. She might be more confident, due to the adrenaline rush.