Character Profiles Vol.6

Name: Senka Umburrera
Age: 84
Height: 165 CM
Occupation: Bio-engineer.
Title: Red Ring of Death

A male character? What heresy. Those don't exist in this series. But here he was. He even was so bold as to not wear anything but torn white jeans. His air was wild and orange. His hair kind of looked like it was painted in blood before some light fused it in orange. I'm pretty sure it wasn't his natural hair color. His eyes were red. His skin looked slightly tanned. He had some muscle, disgusting. His heart was so swollen that it was visible, something yellow was stuck within it. Probably the core he talked about. From the heart, blood veins seemed to run on the outside of his body. Perhaps to make his bio-fusion evolution easier? He looked dirty, his skin and hair looked dried up. Yet, he looked pretty young. Most likely due being able to control his age.

Note: Bios doesn't know any of this.
He was once a bio-engineer, a scientist of the highest order in his dimension. Evolution was sought after, improving one's own body was possible in small increments. But in their dimension, they were dreaming of the perfect being. One with a body with strength, speed, defense, regeneration capabilities, flight, ailment immunity, agelessness and beauty, showing everyone its perfection.
Some had thought to make the perfect being instead of turning a man or woman into said being, they figured it would be easier. They ended up creating an all absorbing monster that evolved and spread out smaller monsters who also kept growing.

A nightmare of infinite horrors were created, monster giant enough to block the sun floated in space. Even within this time, Red Ring was calm. With a soothing voice, he spoke to his underlings kindly. He was caring and made sure they were always alright. He was seen as a nice person, despite not showing much emotion besides annoyance. He was often frustrated when his experiments, besides being regarded successful, were not perfect. After a few years, they finally had captured a small monster they could keep under control. After analyzing it, Red Ring had figured out what to do with them. He used his brain waves to take over its core.

Unfortunately, Once his consciousness had transmitted, his personality changed while in that form. In a rage of pain he killed most of his co-workers. He managed to control it a few minutes later. Within that body, he operated on himself, infusing his heart with the creature's core. With the death of his friends, his kindness was all gone. He could only think of destroying all of these monsters, mostly to also ignore the feeling of hatred he had made for himself. Every time he was in a different body, his personality would shift. His body kept regenerating and could be controlled, but his mind had been poisoned.

In the end, he was able to become a giant monster that flew in space. He had consumed or destroyed all of the creatures on his planet. He became what some would considered, perfect. He was hailed as a hero, and people could live for ten years longer, rebuilding their planet. Only for the sun to explode and destroy his galaxy. Red Ring was the only survivor, the only thing able to kill him, was himself.
He created a final body that traversed through space, finally finding a living dimension. He entered the Hyper Dimension. There, he found an old man who told him a legend. A God of Death that would wipe the life off of any continent it was summoned on. Red Ring had gained a new resolve. He understood, that people who live for long, people who live in high numbers, will eventually destroy everything after years of suffering.

He decided that when the time comes, he would let it be summoned to wipe everything clean for new life to take place. For thirty years, he had lain dormant in Leanbox's ocean, sending monsters out in other continents, whilst creating his seven nightmares of death and his three godly rulers.
All he had to do now was transfer the bodies over to Gamindustri. Within these thirty years, others had gathered that wanted to summon the God of Death. In Leanbox, he had assassinated some people with poison, the poison always left a red ring mark on the corpses. This was to make more cores. The next ten years, he kept quiet. Waiting for the best moment to strike the keys with his fellow criminals.

Name: K-Sha
Age: Just your average 15 your old high-school student...What do you mean, "Lying"?
Height: She was a head shorter than C-Sha and S-Sha.
Occupation: Gold Third of Lastation.

K-Sha had turquoise eyes and medium length gray hair held by a red headband. She had straight cut bangs and wore longer hair before her ears in thin braids. Her outfit was composed of a short dark gray dress with a black belt accented by gold. On top of this was a red and white dress resembling a school uniform with gold buttons and a four-tailed bow of goldenrod with a red K in the center.
The dress was split from the chest down to the bottom. Two red ribbon tails can be seen sticking out from the bottom of her dress. On her wrist was a red and white bracelet on a black band with a white K on the top. She wore black socks with white miniature boots with a black band across the toe and red strings.

K-Sha had a soft whispery tone of voice. She wasn't quiet per se. She mostly behaves like your average high-school girl. On the other hand, she was made into a super soldier by a certain order. Whenever she holds a weapon, her personality changed to a cold calculating killer. Speaking of, she also seems to have a thing for Noire. The dangerous kind. She seemed ready to kill anyone who could get in her way of her love. Yes, she was a yandere.

Name: Fried Shrimp
Size: Very smol. Can be carried in arms.
It's a fried shrimp. What more can I say? He...She...It? Became my friend. That is all.