Chapter 8: The Horde of Visitors I

A/N: Hi, everyone! I want to thank you guys for 1k reads. When I started this story, I knew that it won't have many readers for the lack of fans, but, I really, really, really wanted to write about InoAoi. So I said to myself, "to the hell of it," and began writing. However, you guys remain loyal to this story and it makes me very happy! Your votes, your comments, they mean everything to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

One month passed after Tanjiro's quick recovery and the Butterfly Mansion was full of people, all cheerful and happy that the Demon Slayer Corps would be dissolved today.

Even though Inosuke loved to fight, he couldn't help but think of the people who died battling the demons.

The Demon Slayer Corps was established for the sake of killing Muzan. When he was gone, the safety of people and their family was ensured.

Inosuke may be alone, but he had his friends with him.

When a crow announced to the two remaining pillars about Ubuyashiki's order to meet him at the mansion, Aoi finally decided to open the manor for visitors. She used a few crows to send her letters of invitations to those who deserved to come.

For those who didn't get one, they replied with more letters asking for Aoi's permission to visit Tanjiro

For those who didn't get one, they replied with more letters asking for Aoi's permission to visit Tanjiro. He did have a lot of people holding a huge amount of affection on him.

Kanao would have quite a number of competition.

The manor was noisy with festivities and everyone was in a joyful and exuberant mood.

However, Aoi, Kanao and the three assistants were busy trying to prepare the manor. Since the morning, they had been cleaning the place, arranging the tables in the main hall, cooking and decorating.

Aoi had been in the kitchen since last night and she didn't get even one wink of sleep.

Fortunately for her, Inosuke had helped to clean the courtyard, though he did a very bad job at sweeping the dried leaves.

When the first visitor had arrived, Aoi asked Kanao and Nezuko to wait at the front door and greet those who had come.

A man and his three wives appeared, patting Nezuko's head and said, "Long time no see, Nezuko-chan! You look better!"

The girl who was wearing a pink kimono giggled. She replied, "Hi, my brother will be excited to see you!"

The first family who came was the retired sound pillar, Tengen Uzui and his three beautiful wives, all in bright kimonos and pretty makeup.

As the pillars were in a meeting with the head of Demon Slayer Corps, the manor started accepting more and more visitors. All of them were bombarding Tanjiro's room, eager to see him again after the battle with Muzan.

The Rengoku family was also there, thanking Tanjiro for using the flame pillar's hand-guard on his sword.

The swordsmiths came in a crowd, particularly Haganezuka, who still seemed to be angry with Tanjiro for disturbing him when he was polishing his sword. They still wore their clown masks, making the three assistants laugh each time they stole a glance.