Unstable Soul (Beel x Female Demon reader)(Part 2)

[A/n: By popular demand, here's part 2!]

You and Beel had been running for a very long time and having very little to eat. The human world was not too far away, but hunger caught up fast. "Are you doing good (y/n)?" Asked Beel.

"Yeah, I'm just really hungry." You said.

"It's torture, I know." Said Beel, "But we're almost there!"

You and him have been trying to live off what you both could find, and luckily for you you got to eat what was normally toxic for humans, but was good for a demon.

[Time skip]

The next morning, you were both in the human world. "Where's the place Belphie mentioned?" You asked.

"It shouldn't be too far from here." Said Beel.

You collapsed to the ground, and your demon form came out. "Hang on, there's a place that has food!" He said.

You hid away your demon form the best you could and found a small takeout place. You both ate and ate and ate until you were both filled up. "Feeling better?" Asked Beel.

"Yeah," you said, "I'm still trying to hold back on human souls."

"Oh yeah, demons crave those." He said, "I just learned to hold back and eat something else."

You looked away. "How do you think your brothers are doing?" You asked.

"I don't know. I'm mainly worried about Belphie. Maybe I should have taken him with me." He added.

"I know how much he means to you." You said, "He is your twin brother after all."

[At the House of Lamentation]

Belphie was sleeping in his room and thinking about you and Beel. "(Y/n)..." He said, "Beel..."

He woke up and went on his D.D.D in a group chat that consisted of him, you and Beel.

Belphie: Have you made your way into the human world?
Beel: Yeah.
Belphie: Is (y/n) doing alright?
Beel: Yeah. She's doing better and better everyday. Though she's still craving human souls.
Belphie: Oh no.
Beel: I just told her to hold back and eat something else.
You: Don't worry, I'm doing fine.
Beel: We're almost at the place.
You: I wish you could come visit, Belphie.
Belphie: I wish I could come too.
You: Why not?
Belphie: It's too dangerous. If I go, one of my brothers might follow me and find out about our location. Especially if that brother is Lucifer.
Beel: That's true. He could wind up telling Diavolo and take (y/n) away again.
Belphie: And I don't want her to feel that way again.
You: It was horrible. I was chained up and a steel muzzle was stuffed in my mouth.
Belphie: A muzzle?
Beel: She was really unstable when she turned into a demon, so they must have put it in to prevent her from eating us.
You: I wish I could do something about my sharp teeth. I feel like a monster with these.
Beel: Don't say that about yourself (y/n). You're not a monster. Even if you're a demon, you're still human to me.
You: Thanks.
Beel: Anyway, we should get back on the road. We still have a while to go.
Belphie: Good luck you guys.
-End-

Belphie sighed and put his D.D.D away. "If only there was a way to turn her back into a human." Said Belphie.

He looked on the internet and he gasped. "Diavolo's a fool for not seeing this!"

[In the human world]

After you and Beel finished eating, you kept going. It was going to be a while longer until you and him got to the location. "Are you getting tired (y/n)?" Asked Beel.

"No, I'm doing fine." You said.

You paused, actually tired. Beel picked you up and carried you down the road. Soon, you were both in front of a small beach. "This is it." Said Beel.