Mini Story: Nighttime Clubbing (Mc self insert ft. Lucifer)

[A/n: So I got a message from Solomon, and it gave me an idea for this! I don't know if any of you got this message, but if you didn't, you'll get it eventually.]

I was lying in bed late at night, contemplating if I should go to bed. That was until I got a message on my D.D.D. Who is it this time?

Solomon: Would you like to come to a club with me?
Solomon: I'm in the mood to go out tonight, and I was wondering if you'd care to join me.

I hesitated.

Me: Aren't demons more likely to attack at night?
Solomon: Is that what Lucifer told you?
Solomon: Perhaps he just doesn't want you to have any fun without him.
Solomon: So, he exaggerates the dangers of the Devildom and forbids you from going out at night.
Solomon: But you're no child, Lilly. You need to let loose once in a while.
Solomon: So, are you interested in clubbing?

I can't help but be a little interested...

Me: A little...
Solomon: That's good enough.
Solomon: I'll come meet you.
Solomon: You'll have to sneak out so Lucifer doesn't notice.
-End-

I'm going to a club with Solomon now. Great. As long as nothing bad gets in my way, I should be good, right? I looked in the mirror and thought, "This looks okay to wear."

I grabbed my purse and my D.D.D, and quietly went out of my room and into the halls. Everyone should be asleep by now, so I should be very quiet. I went down the hall and then went to the front door. I quietly opened the door, and got out. Solomon was standing in front of the House of Lamentation and he smiled at me. "Ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded nervously. "You look pale. Are you okay?" He asked.

I spoke up and said, "It's just...I've never snuck out before. And I've never been to a club before."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure nothing bad happens." Said Solomon.

Why doesn't that sound assuring? Still feeling nervous, I walked with Solomon.

~~~

I was then in front of The Fall. So this is it? "Ready to go in?" Asked Solomon.

I nodded nervously. We then entered the building, and it was massive! There was a big dance floor, and there were demons dancing all over the place, and drinking too. "I have a feeling I'm not supposed to be here." I said.

"Don't worry," said Solomon, "alcohol in the Devildom doesn't make a human drunk. Believe me, I've tried."

"I'm better off." I said.

Lights were flashing and music was blasting from big speakers. What could I possibly do besides drugs and alcohol? Because those are not an option! I'd be better off back at the House of Lamentation drinking ramune and milk tea in a shot glass with Levi! Is there food around here? I'm hungry. Better eating out of boredom than drinking, right? I looked at what they had, and there's nothing to eat! Damn, I'm such a picky eater. Why did I agree to come here? I heard a buzzing sound from inside my purse, then I looked at my D.D.D. I then froze.

Calling: Lucifer

Oh no, Lucifer knows I'm gone! I sprinted to a quiet hallway and picked up my D.D.D. "Hello?" I said nervously.

"Lilly, did you sneak out?"

"..."

"Answer me, Lilly!"

"..."

"You're at The Fall, aren't you?" He asked.

Not thinking, I threw my D.D.D at the wall. "Oh my god....!" I gasped, "I gotta find Solomon!"