I'll Serve You My Lord (Diavolo x Lucifer x Reader)(💓Lime💓)(Yaoi)

[A/n: I gave into my desires and made this chapter! I'm only using Diavolo this one time since I ship him and Lucifer. So...no requesting other one shots with him. Plus, yaoi warning.]

"Lucifer," you said, "I can't do this anymore."

"What?" Asked Lucifer.

"It's not you, it's me." You said.

"I don't understand," he said, "I thought-!"

"I'm sorry," you said, "I'm breaking up with you."

You left the room, and never came back. Lucifer, now frustrated was lost in his thoughts. "I even told her she belonged to me when we made that pact! So why...?"

[That same evening]

Lucifer was at the Diavolo's castle looking very gloomy. "Lucifer, what's the matter?" Asked Diavolo.

"(Y/n) left me today." Said Lucifer.

"She did?" Asked Diavolo, "How sad."

"Things were going so well, so I don't understand why she left me!"

"I'm sure it'll be alright. I have some wine for something like this."

"No thanks."

Diavolo took out a bottle of wine and showed it to Lucifer. "Maybe just one drink." Said Lucifer.

Diavolo filled a wine goblet and gave it to Lucifer. He drank the liquid and said, "Ooh, that's good."

"Care for a little more?" Asked Diavolo.

"Sure." Said Lucifer, pushing his goblet towards Diavolo.

[Time skip]

After a few drinks, the two were only partially drunk. But Lucifer still had some awareness. "H-hey Lucifer...!" Said Diavolo, "I gotta show you something important like...right now...!"

Lucifer got up, and followed Diavolo to his bedroom. But from behind, Diavolo pushed Lucifer onto his bed! "My Lord?!" Gasped Lucifer.

Diavolo crawled on top of Lucifer and kissed him! "Agh...! My Lord...!" Gasped Lucifer, struggling underneath Diavolo.

Diavolo kept kissing Lucifer until he ceased struggling. Diavolo's hand went up Lucifer's shirt and started rubbing his chest, making Lucifer shake. He then pinched one of Lucifer's buds which made a moan escape from Lucifer. "Ah...Lord...Diavolo..." moaned Lucifer.

"Tonight, you can drop the Lord, Lucifer baby!" Said Diavolo.

"Lucifer baby?!" Thought Lucifer, now shocked, "He clearly is drunk!"

Diavolo untied Lucifer's tie and started unbuttoning his shirt as well! His hands went across Lucifer's now bare chest and gave some kisses on it! "Ah...Diavolo..." Lucifer kept moaning.

He parted from Lucifer's chest and continued to kiss Lucifer passionately. "I've always thought of him sort of as a friend," thought Lucifer, "but I didn't think it would become like this!"

Diavolo started undoing Lucifer's belt and pulled down his pants! Lucifer looked away thinking, "This is so embarrassing..."

He threw Lucifer's pants onto the floor. Lucifer reached to Diavolo's tie and started undoing it. "What are-?"

"I'm the Avatar of pride so I gotta have some control, right?" Asked Lucifer.

"Not tonight my sweet Luci." Said Diavolo.

"Sweet Luci?!" Thought Lucifer.

Diavolo pushed Lucifer's hands off him and started getting undressed. Diavolo then pulled Lucifer's underwear off.

[Time skip]

Diavolo pulled out of Lucifer and collapsed next to him on the bed. "Ugh..." thought Lucifer, "I can't believe that just happened!"

"Did that feel good, Lucifer?" Asked Diavolo.

"I looked and sounded unpresentable there!" Thought Lucifer.

"Lucifer..." Said Diavolo, "I want to see your cute face."

Diavolo told Lucifer that he was cute during their little session, and Lucifer still couldn't believe Diavolo said something like that to him! Lucifer faced the other side, now looking at Diavolo. "You're the most beautiful demon I've ever met, Lucifer." Diavolo said, "I love you."

"I...love you too...Diavolo." Said Lucifer shyly.

They both cuddled until they fell asleep, now more than just friends.

[A/n: Am I the only one who sees Lucifer as a bottom in that relationship? I just think submissive Lucifer is best Lucifer when it comes to this ship.]