spring

Spring. Spring is where the hues of the uneven clouds becomes the shades of blue and indigo. The flowers and trees bloom beautifully at the palm of the earth. Everything feels light like a feather in a golden mist in the air.

Spring is beautiful.

It's Jennie's favorite season. Because this is the only season where she can express her colors to the world. And because this is where love blooms.

In the middle of the euphoric spring.

Jennie leans at the tree where pink petals grow gracefully. The barks of the tree curved her back as it smoothens her feelings inside.

Right beside the tree is an empty small house that is filled with moss, branches, bugs, untold stories and secrets.

She looks straight ahead and suddenly, everything silences down.

All she could hear is her heart creating a beat. All she could feel is the petals effortlessly falling on her delicate skin. All she could smell is the sweet fragrance of spring.

And all she could see is the man who is walking closer to her. He has a smile on his face.

Jennie's lips twitch a little. But she doesn't notice a tear slipping out of her right eye.

She misses him so much.

"Thank you," a mumble of cry. Jennie emits a mumble of cry. She raises her hand a little, as if she's trying to touch the man.

When you're blind, all you can see is the darkness. The emptiness. And the surrow.

But, Jennie, deep inside her, she knows,

She saw him.

iamminsoo

iamminsoo

DISCLAIMER : proceeding events and places in this story are a product of the author's imagination. any resemblance to the living or the dead is purely coincidential. plagiarism is a crime, i do not allow anyone to make a softcopy or another story of my works.

WARNING : this may contain some sensitive topics, curses, typographical, and grammatical errors.

MINSOO : HELLO MY POTATOES! thanks for clicking! i hope y'all will like this one! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!♡♡