stranger

"What the fuck?!"

Jennie leaps away from the boy, creating a distance between them. She covers her already clothed chest and screams again. The guy flinches a little. "W-Who the fucking fuck are you?! Where am I?! Why the fuck can I see?! What the hell is happening?! As far as I know i'm not taking drugs or anyth─"

"Relax, no more questions. You can see, you can see the spring, me, you can see me. Isn't that amazing?" The man smiles at her softly. He crawls closer to her, Jennie backs away with every step he takes. That is until, there's a tree behind her back which makes her confuse because first of all, there are no trees behind her.

What's happening?!

The guy opens his mouth but Jennie stops him. "W-Wait!" She halts him by raising her one hand as her whole body shakes because of the intimacy. "I-I don't wanna hear no explanation. I'm pretty sure i'm just dreaming, just─" Jennie lightly pushes him away. He stumbles a little and Jennie takes this opportunity to stand up. "Get away from me." Jennie continues.

Taehyung releases a small huff, glaring at the girl.

"Okay, now that we are far away from each other..." Jennie fixes her dress, looking around the area again. "Woah..."

She couldn't help but to feel amaze by the wonderful places she can see.

It has been so long since she last see this and now that it's in front of her eyes, it makes think that this is just a production of her own imagination

Right?

"Aren't you going to finish your sentence?" The guy is now standing in front of her. Jennie snaps out of her thoughts, realizing that she has been dozing off.

"O-Oh yes, I was about to do that." Jennie clears her throat. "A-As I was saying, where the fuckery am I? Did you kidnap me? Did you perhaps tried to make money out of me thinking that my family will come and get me?" Taehyung is about to open his mouth to explain but the other individual's mouth won't stop talking.

"W-Wait," she raises her one hand to halt Taehyung. Jennie gasps, "Oh no no, are you a sorcerer?"

The guy sighs, "Look, just listen to me, okay?" Jennie crosses her arms. Taehyung halts his mouth to see if Jennie will speak but when she didn't, he take this oppurtunity to finally speak.

"I didn't kindnap you, alright? I didn't plan on hostaging you either. And lastly, I am not a goddamn sorcerer. I just found you laying here on this ground at my place─"

"Wait, how did I even ended up here?" Jennie stomps her foot to the ground. "How did I ended up here if I was asleep!?"

"I don't know, why ask me?!" Taehyung sounds tensed. Jennie suspiciously looks at him. "You're tensed, you're lying."

Taehyung nearly facepalms himself. "I─ You know what? Let's just cut to the chase and introduce ourselves so you could shut up. My name is Kim Taehyung."

Jennie's face softens. She furrows her eyebrows.

That name sounds familiar.

"And you?" The 'Taehyung' guy awaits for her introduction and Jennie retracts her face back to its normal sour ones. "Why will I trust a stranger I just met?" Taehyung scoffs at her remark. "Look, if you want help, then you should drop the attitude and introduce yourself to me. I can bring you home."

Jennie's eyes suddenly lighten. "R-Really?" Taehyung nods his head. "Yes, I can. But if you're being a 'hard-to-get' person then expect nothing from me." He turns his back at her already walking back to that little house she assumes is his home.