beautiful

"Okay, what the flying fuck?! This is so beautiful!" Jennie squeals once she's outside and sees thousands of flowers around the area. The two of them exits at the back door of Taehyung's kitchen because he said that there are a lot of to see back there.

And it's true.

Dandelions, daisies, roses, cherry blossom trees, orchids, hell everything is here. "Wow, holy shit!" Jennie exclaims grabbing a rose from the grass whilst giggling. Taehyung trails behind him, his hands hidden inside his pockets. "I never really take you as a person who likes flowers that much."

Jennie sneers, dropping the rose before sitting on the grass. "What do you expect? I have been blind for two years and right now I am seeing this beautiful scenery again." She reiterates, still with a big smile. Taehyung presses his lips into a thin line; guilt slowly eats him.

Why do I have to say that?

He clears his throat to ease his mind as he walks closer to her. Jennie plays with the grass, almost rolling over them. She's having too much fun with the elements of spring that she doesn't notice the way Taehyung's eyes linger her every move.

"Becareful around there, it may be pricky." Taehyung warns as he watches her carefully. Jennie glances at him and chuckles. "You know, for a stranger, you're really caring and kind. How come you care for me that much?"

"Because I really do care for you."

Jennie halts her movements after that and turns around to face him. Taehyung becomes anxious realizing what he just said. He instantly freezes, his eyes blinking from time to time. "I-I mean, y-you're my responsibility! T-That's why I care for you." Taehyung stutters whilst Jennie giggles. She returns her attention back to the flowers. "I'm suprised you're so into me already, we just met, Mr. Kim Taehyung." She says, mocking her name.

A blush escapes on Taehyung's cheeks as he quickly looks away from her. "J-Just mind your flowers and not me." He reasons out, emitting a small pout. Jennie gives him a churtle and obeys him.

Everything she sees is nothing but captivating. The green grass that illuminates around the area with the flowers sickeningly falling on the sweet skies, and the soft humming of the silvery wind. It's mesmerizing.

When spring came, all Jennie wanted to do is to lay all day and stare at it like it's the most beautiful thing in the world.

Jennie sees a bed of flowers and grabs one, plucking it whilst muttering 'he loves me', 'he loves me not'

And when the last petal falls, she stops saying the words when it ends with, 'he loves me.'

Jennie places the flower down with a frown on her face. She suddenly remembers about the time when she used to watch spring with someone she used to love.

Park Jimin.

"Look, babe! It's beautiful!" Jennie squeals, pointing her fingers at the cherry blossom tree. Jimin lets out a moon-like smile, laughing. "Where?" Jimin pretends to not see the tree. Jennie points higher, "There!" Jimin still insists to pretend and Jennie is now frustrated.

"Can't you see tha─" Jennie is taken aback when Jimin places a neat kiss on her cheeks. "A-Aish!" She covers her face, feeling flustered and Jimin cackles. He whispers something on her ear that makes her blush even more.

"I think you're more beautiful."

Jennie widens her eyes back to reality. She looks down, missing the warmth of her ex boyfriend. She wonders how is he now and if she's still welcome inside his heart after all those tears he shed for her.

She wishes it's not too late.

Taehyung notices Jennie's shoulders slumping. The action makes his eyes soften. He takes a step closer to the girl.

He sits next to her which startles Jennie. "W-What are you doing here? Just because i'm talking to you that means we're close." Jennie snaps, scooting away from him. Taehyung ignores her attitude and raises an arm to point at the blue skies.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Taehyung mutters. Jennie puffs her cheeks, feeling guilty for snapping at him. She has this urge to say sorry but instead she adverts her gaze to the skies aswell, agreeing with her statement. "Yes, I know. Spring is beautiful."

Taehyung chuckles, dropping his hand to the ground. "No, you." He answers. Jennie furrows her eyebrows, glancing at Taehyung. "What?" She asks, confusion visible in her eyes.

Taehyung smiles softly, looking at Jennie deep in her eyes.

"I think you're beautiful."

Jennie freezes in her place, blushing madly. She has her tongue tied on her throat. Butteflies bloom inside her stomach and her shoulders begin to stutter.

Their eyes locked. Heart beating fast.

Beautiful little things come to those who wonder and are lost.

Maybe Jennie is lost and she just happens to encounter the man who will change her life forever.

Kim Taehyung.