Introduction

Name: Yuki

Age: 14

So this is him

So this is him...

Personality:

Yuki never had a friend through out his childhood, that is why he prefers to left alone. He doesn't mixes well with people as he is short-tempered and aggressive. But he will help those in need as it has been taught to him by his mother since he was a baby. Only if he is close enough to someone he will care for them dearly. (His backstory will be shared in between story)

Quirk:

Electrification , Hydrokinesis , Hellflame.

Ability:

Yuki's electricity based quirk allows him to generate electricity. He can throw lightning bolts, the damage done by the bolts depends upon the electrical energy carried by them. For example:- A small bolt can paralyze the target, while a huge bolt can electrocute the target. He can also absorb and neutralize electricity and electricity-based attacks. Later in the story he learns a new move.

Yuki's fire based quirk allows him to produce and manipulate large amounts of extremely intense fire and easily control the shape and temperature of the blaze as well. This quirk makes him immune to other fire-based attacks.

His water based quirk allows him to control and manipulate water in all shapes, sizes and forms, he usually shapes the water into long-range and melee weapons. He can also create clones and huge tidal waves.

Power: 5/5
Speed: 4/5
Technique: 5/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Cooperativeness: 2/5

There's a huge twist coming which might change his whole quirk description (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)