Chapter 2-Entrance Exam

<The day of the Entrance Exam>

Yuki got up and looked at his phone for the date.

*Yuki*: Today is the day.

He got up and freshened up and wore a hoodie and a track pant. He prepared breakfast for himself and after he fed his dog he left for the exam. He reached the gate and was walking up the stairs.He soon heard a familiar voice.

Bakugo: FUCK OFF DEKU!!!!

He turned back and saw Bakugo and Deku.

*Yuki*: Those two again.

Bakugo noticed Yuki and walked up to him. They both look at each other exchanging death stares, meanwhile Deku was panicking thinking that they both will beat each other before the exam. Without saying anything both of them walked away.

*Yuki* glaring at deku:
Does he really have a quirk? If so, why didn't he use it that day?

<Time skip after Present Mic explained the rules and everybody was getting ready to start>

As Yuki was getting ready he noticed Bakugo in his sector. His mood instantly changes as he walks up to him.

 His mood instantly changes as he walks up to him

Yuki: You better stay out of my way.

Bakugo: I'LL FUCKING KILL YA ,YOU FUCKING MULTI BASTARD!

Before Yuki could say anything they heard Present Mic shout out Start.

To this both Bakugo and Yuki rushed in leaving everyone behind. They were all confused at first but soon realized that the exam had started. As both of them went further they were dropping robots down one after the other.

Other Competitors: HEY NO FAIR LEAVE SOME FOR US, WE ALSO NEED TO PASS THE EXAMINATION!

After nine minutes Bakugo and Yuki met at a crossroad. Both of them were exhausted, surprisingly both Bakugo and Yuki smirked together and called out their score and both of them had 65 points. They were surprised too and soon a 3p type robot jumped in. Both of them looking at the opportunity to surpass each other raced to destroy the robot , they suddenly felt the earth rumbling and a new type of robot appeared.

Yuki then remembered Present Mic saying to avoid it. They ignored it and attacked the 3p making it weak, Yuki was about to finish it off but Bakugo blasted him across the street,without wasting any time Yuki attacked Bakugo. Instead of fighting the robot both of them fought each other. They suddenly hear a boy cry for help, Yuki turned back and found a boy stuck between rubles and the giant one was just a few feet away from him. As Yuki had his back turned Bakugo blasted the robot getting him 12 points which tallied to 77 points. Yuki ignoring him went to the boy. He immediately concentrated his energy and created five clones using water, as the clones distracted the giant robot he managed to free the boy, with the help of one of the clones the boy was far away from the robot. As Yuki was running to find a robot for points, he was picked up by the giant robot.