Chapter 4- The USJ Attack

**Author's note: Hey it would be great if you could comment, wether you are enjoying the story or not**

It was a dark and cloudy night and Yuki was walking down a road. He suddenly heard a voice from behind calling his name, he looked back but as he turned in front to continue walking he found himself on a cliff. He was about to turn back and walk away but a shadow stood in front of him, the shadow grabbed him by his neck and walked towards the edge. Yuki tried to use his quirk to break free from the hold but his attacks were naive. A lighting strike over their head and the shadow threw him off the cliff. He knew he was falling down and needed save himself but soon found himself floating in mid air. He again heard the same voice.

Voice: I will protect you from the darkness.

He tried to find the owner of the voice but there was blinding light which forced him to close his eyes. As he opened his eyes he found himself lying on his bed with cold  sweat all over, and sunlight fell on his face through the window. He got up and prepared for school.

<At School>

Aizawa sensei told them that they will be having a trial of rescue. He told them to wear their hero costumes and board the bus.In the bus everyone was talking about their quirk.

Kirishima: If we are talking about the double whammy of flashy and strong, you can't not mention Todoroki, Bakugou and Yuki.

Yuki was looking out of the window, after he heard they mentioned his name he turned towards them.

Asui: Bakugo is always fuming so he Won't be very popular.

Bakugo: YOU BITCH!! I'll be
popular too!!

Bakugo: YOU BITCH!! I'll bepopular too!!

Asui: See?

Yuki: Oh popular for what? For being the loudest hero?

Bakugo: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY......

< in the other row Jiro and Yaoyorozu were sitting together.>

Yaoyorozu: What a vulgar conversation.

< Yaoyorozu then turned her head when she heard Yuki speak>

Jiro: He seems interesting...

Yaoyorozu: Yea...ig...

Jiro: anything going between you both?

Yaoyorozu: uh? No....why you ask...?

Jiro: I saw you blushing when you first saw him entering.

At this Yaoyorozu blushed

Jiro: Come on at least don't lie to me.

Yaoyorozu: I am telling the truth.

Jiro: Then explain, why are you blushing now

Yaoyorozu: IT'S ...... I was thinking about something else.