• Boys like you • (ZelkPVP)

Characters :

Zelk (21)
MegaPVP (20)

~~~

Mega's POV :

Zelk and I have been living together for 1 and a half years. I used to play guitar before he lived with me. I stopped because it was really embarrassing for me. When he is not here I try to play it again but it still hard to get back the feelings.

I always loved playing guitar and singing cause I can express my feelings and be in my own space. I miss that feelings but I'm scared that Zelk is gonna make fun of me or my voice.I know Zelk for 4 years and I know that stupid but I'm still scared that he will make fun of me.

Today, he said that he was gonna hang out with some friends. I act like it was ok but I was kinda jealous that I wasn't invited. Then I realized that i could play some guitar while he was gone. He prepared and we said goodbye to each other. As I make sure he was really gone, I took my guitar and look for my phone. I was trying to write some lyrics but that wasn't really good.

I continue to work on the melody. I didn't pay attention to the time. I should have done that cause Zelk got back home while I was playing some of my lyrics. I was concentrating on my song and I didn't hear the door opening. I played and then started singing.

"Mama said they'll be boys like you, tearing my heart in two,
Doing what you do best,
Taking me for a ride, telling me pretty little lies.
But with you I can't resist..."

I started humming the rest cause I still needed the rest of the lyrics. Then I heard a voice and completely froze.

"Maybe Mama, doesn't always know best..." Zelk sing with the music and sat next to me.

I stopped playing very embarrassed. I let my guitar down and ran to my bedroom. I couldn't face him. He will make fun of me. I'm so stupid!

Zelk's POV :

(Little time rewind)

I opened the door and heard a guitar played. I tried to be as silent as I could. I saw Mega playing the guitar on the couch. He looked so calm and peacefull. Suddenly, he started singing and I heard his voice.

"Mama said they'll be boys like you, tearing my heart in two,
Doing what you do best,
Taking me for a ride, telling me pretty little lies.
But with you I can't resist..."

I heard humming to the rest of the melody. Then i approach him and sing.

"Maybe Mama doesn't always know best..." As I sat next to him smiling.

I guess I shouldn't have done that cause Mega suddenly froze and seems really embarrassed. He let down his guitar and ran to his bedroom.

"Mega wait... I liked it..." I said. "You're so stupid Zelk you shouldn't have done that..."

Then I looked at his guitar and tought about giving it back to him. I took really carefully and got at Mega's room knocking on the door.

"Mega?"

"What?" Mega said rudely.

"I... I just wanted to give you back your guitar... And also apologize, I didn't mean to embarrass you... I really like your voice and your song!"

"Thanks Zelk but could you leave me alone for now please? Put my guitar next to my door, I will get it later..."

"Sure... Sorry again." I put his guitar carefully on the floor and leave him.

(Time skipped)

I was doing the dinner when I finally heard his door opened. I was making his favorite meal to comfort him. Mega walked into the kitchen and he looked really tired.

"I'm sorry Zelk... I shouldn't have gotten that mad about this. I just thought that you would make fun of me for my voice or anything about me..."

I looked at him and hug tightly.

"It's ok Mega, I forgive you. I shouldn't have done that too I guess..."

"No, actually your little lyrics were perfect for my song!" He said happily. "I actually finished the lyrics!"

"Oh, so I guess it wasn't that bad then." I chuckle. "I got you something from my walk with my friend!"

I looked a bit confused and I ran to the living room to get his gift. I give it to him. He opened it and hug me really tight.

"Thank you so much Zelk, I love you!"

"Y- you love me?" I said blushing a bit.

"That's not what a meant" He was blushing just like me. " Or maybe just a little bit..?"

I hug him and whisper in his ear.

"I love you too Mega"

Then before he can say anything, I kiss him on the lips. He was at first a bit shocked but then he melt into the kiss. We separated after a bit of time.

"For how long have you loved me?" Mega asked me.

"Uh... 2 and a half years?" I laughed awkwardly. "I'm not really confident with my feelings."

"I'm happy that we both confess to each other."

"By the way, you're a really good kisser." I said smirking

"Zelk!! You stupid furry..."

I smiled and give him a quick peck on the lips. I will never let go of my little Mega. He is too precious.

◇~• Author Notes •~◇

Here you go for another one.
I'm not really proud of that one but since I need to update this book, i posted it.
I hope you enjoyed it!
See you on the next update <3

(942 words)