• Tightrope • (Skephalo)

This story was requested by TheCakeGirl1616
I hope you like it, I tried to respect your request the best that I can ^^
The part of the song I choosed begin at 2:17 if you want to listen to the lyrics.

Little Information :

Storyline
Talking
Lyrics

◇~• Tightrope •~◇

Darryl's POV

Hand in my hand you promised to never let go

Zak was standing in front of me. His raven hair were moving with the wind. His blue eyes were looking at me. He took my hand and I feel like a warm feeling spreading all around my body. He said :

"I promise to never let go. I'll always be by your side. Don't be scared. This is a long road but at the end, it's all worth it. Are you ready?"

I nodded and he started to walk and then ran.

"Zak! Wait!"

He laughed and ran slower.

"Is it better?"

I nodded.

We're walking the tightrope

We were going trough mountain and valley. Today we were going to cross a ravine. The only way was a old and broken bridge. Zak hold my hand tight, We started to cross the bridge together.

High in the sky

Zak wasn't really a fan of height, me neither but I didn't wanna show it. I needed to be there to comfort him. Then I heard Zak saying :

"It's okay to be scared, I know you are scared of height. You told me that 2 years ago, and I can feel you shaking. I'm scared too but together we will get trough it okay?"

We can see the whole world down below

To try and prove Zak wrong, I looked down to the bottom of the ravine. I could see the whole height between me and the ground down below...

"Oh my goodness, why did I do that..."

I was shaking like a leaf and my eyes were closed. Then I felt arm wrapping around me. I  opened my eyes and looked at Zak hugging me tight.

"You stupid muffin, why did you look down? Come on the faster we get across, the faster you will be on safe ground."

"Thanks Zak"

"You're welcome!"

Zak's POV

We're walking the tightrope
Never sure, you will catch me if I should fall?

The bridge wasn't really the best and at any moment, I could probably trip and fall. I keep remembering the height were at right now.
Suddenly I feel the wooden plank break under my feet. I yelled, feeling like it was the end for me. I closed my eyes and prepared my last words. But Darryl catch me and pulled me back. He hugged me so tight and we stayed like this for a long time. We were crying, and very scared.

"Oh my goodness, you make me so scared... I tought I losted you..."

"I tought it was the end for me..."

I grab his hand and hold it tightly.

"Together until the end!"

We continue to walk on this bridge and we were almost there.

Well. It's all an adventure

I saw the end was near and I dragged Darryl beside me.

"Zak slow down, it might be dangerous!"

"I know the way, don't be scared"

I turned around to look at him in the eyes.

"Please I need you to trust me and close your eyes. You can opened them when I will told you to."

"Don't do anything stupid, you muffin."

He closed his eyes. I keep on dragging him.
Then we got to the place. I stopped and told Darryl to sit down.

"Now you can open your eyes..."

Darryl's POV

That comes with a breathtaking view

I slightly opened my eyes and I saw the most beautiful place. Zak was right, it was all worth it.

The place was so beautiful. It was a big valley. The grass was yellowish because of the sunset. The wind was making the grass dance slowly. Some birds were chirping during the sunset.

At our right there was a forest with very tall tree. The forest was really dark on the inside but seems really interesting. Some bushes were kinda decorating the entrance of the forest.

At our left the mountain were really tall. Some spruce tree were surviving on this hostile place. At the highest point of the mountain some snow could be seen.

But the most beautiful thing right now was Zak. His raven hair were moving with the wind. His eyes were closed and he was singing some lyrics:

"Walking the tightrope

With you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
With you
With you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh..."

I tapped his shoulder and he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I would love to walk the tightrope with you again..."

His eyes were shining and he jumped into my arms. I felt my cheeks becoming redder and hotter but I didn't care. I was in the most beautiful place and with the most precious person in the world.

Nothing could bring me down when I'm with him.

"Walking the tightrope... with you..."

I took a deep breath and closed the gap between our lips. Zak looked really surprised but he melted in the kiss. We pulled away.

"I'm sorry Zak, I should've asked you about it..."

He hugged me.

"I love you too Darryl!"

"I- I love you too, you muffin head... But next time we don't go trought this bridge, I don't want to lose you..."

The End

◇~• Author Notes •~◇

Here's the first request done.
Please if you want to request any story, go to the Request [Open] chapter.

So this one was a "song story", I really like how it turned out. I was really inspired by this song. And it was really fun to do.

Sorry if there's any error in this story

I hope you like it
See you soon ^^

- NemesisMemory

(985 words)