• Late night phone call • (Dreamnotfound)

This is my first time trying to write a Gream / Dreamnotfound story.
This is a request from RenDogo
I hope you like it ♡

Characters :

George
Clay

~~~~

• George's POV •

Lately, i haven't felt really good. It's been probably 30 hours that i didn't slept. My roomate was out every night and worked all the day. I didn't wanted to bother him with my insomnia. Last night, my throat was hurting so bad. I stayed up the whole night because i was scared that I couldn't breathe.

This night it was the same. At 2 AM, i was out trying to breathe calmly. My stupid fear was because one of siblings of my mother stopped breathing during her sleep and the day after they found her dead in her bed. She was gone during her sleep.

I decided to take a shower to calm myself. As the water drop around me, i started to clam myself. I took a big sweater who was blue. The long sleeves was a little bigger than my arm. I could hide my hands in it. I wore a black jeans and took some white Vans. I choose to sit outside, but i feel my throat hurting again and my fear came back.

I got on Twitter and writted :

"I didn't sleep during two night already, my throat is hurting so bad. Do any of you have a solution?"

Some minutes later, i've got many replies with many type of solution but one caught my eyes. Dream replied by saying :

"I can give you affection, i'm not sure it will help your throat but i can try. Call me if you need."

I feel my cheeks warm a little bit. Dream has always been there for me. When i talk to him i really feel special. He became my boyfriend two month ago.

I decided to call Dream. I got his numbers and called him. I heard two rigging and then i answered.

"Hello Georgie, you need affection?"

I answered a quiet "yes".

"Are you in bed?"

"No, i'm outside trying to breathe calmly."

"Okay, I can talk with you but you need to go to bed."

"Okay Dream..." I said.

I took a deep breathe and tried to keep a calm breath. I got up and started to go inside.

"Wait a minute i need to change in more adapted clothe to sleep."

"Take your time don't worry, I won't go." Dream said.

I took a white t-shirt and a black short. I took my phone back and got in bed.

"Hey Dream, I'm back and I'm in bed like you asked."

"Great now, we are gonna talk about life and everything else that happen."

So like during one hour we talked about manhunt and all the thing happening, about his 5 millions subscriber, about my 1 millions subscribers, etc... We also talk about our relationship and if we should tell our fans.

I started to feel sleepy. His voice was so calm that i could fall asleep with it.

"Dream..?"

"Yes George?"

"Could you keep speaking? Your voice is so calm. It help me fall asleep."

"Sure George, i will say you goodnight now, cause you will probably fall asleep later. So good night, i love you George."

"Good night Dream, I love you too." I said as i feel myself blushing.

"Now close your eyes, and keep track of my voice. I will be there George don't be scared..."

Then his voices slowly turn down. I'm breathing calmly and my eyes are closed.

○○○Morning○○○

I woke up to the sun. I got out of bed and saw a light on my bed next to my pillow. I saw that my phone was still on. On the other side I could hear the little snores of Dream. He didn't left the call since 2 AM. I really cared so much about me.

"I love you Dream..." I said in the phone even if he couldn't hear me.

I hang up the phone to not make the phone call cost so much. Dream was the best boyfriend I could ever have. Even if he was living on the other side of the sea.

End

◇~• Author Notes •~◇

This is actually my first time doing Dreamnotfound and I'm actually proud of it.
I really like how the story turned out.

It was supposed to be that George was sick but I didn't have any idea.
So I made something that happen to me so I could describe it better. (the fear that I can't breathe because of my throat)

(762 words)