• 4 in the morning • (Dream6d pt2)

Characters:

Vincent (29) / Vincent (49) [A6d]
Therapist
Clay (30) [Dream]

Trigger :

- Mention of Death

~~~~

That was my second time with this therapist. She was the first one to really help me. Today was gonna be hard cause we agreed to talk about the accident...

"Vincent, do you feel ready to talk about it?"

"Actually no but I need to let it out... I need to face it and accept it."

"That's really brave of you. So you can start whenever you want to one hour before or tell me about the whole day. I am here to help you."

I was wearing one of Clay's hoodie. It almost feel like he was with me. Sometime I feel like he will come out of our bedroom with his perfect smile and hug me like nothing never happen...

"Vincent?"

"Oh sorry... I just spaced out... I was just thinking about him."

"It's ok, are you ready now?" She smiled kindly.

"Yeah, it's time I guess... It was like the 19th of June. I was waking up..."

~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes and looked above me. My husband sleeping carefully while I was in his arm. He was hugging me tightly and he was also snoring a little bit. I kissed him on the cheek and got out of his arm without waking him up. He mumble something but he didn't wake up. I put the blanket on him and got out of our bedroom to wake up our daughter.

Her name is Sasha. She is 5 years old and we adopted her at her 3 birthday. She has short brown hair and blue eyes. She is a calm and joyful little girl. Clay often takes her to the park.
She also love to play with our cat Ian and Patches.

As I entered her room i saw that Ian was sleeping next to her. I wake up Sasha and kiss her on the forehead. She open her bug blue eyes and smile.

"Dadda!"

"Hello sweety, Ian slept with you?"

"Yes! I dreamed about a unicorn!"

"That's great. Come on let's go eat the breakfast!"

She got out of bed and run at the kitchen to take a breakfast. I was in my way when Clay hugged me. I stopped by surprise.

"Hello dear husband, Sasha is up?" He ask.

"Yes, she is waiting in the kitchen."

He kissed me on the lips and yelled while going to the kitchen.

"The shark is coming to eat Sasha!!"

I could here her giggling while probably hiding somewhere in the kitchen. I make my way to the kitchen and find Clay hugging Sasha.

"Haha you can't escape!" Clay say.

"No, Dadda help me!" She ask me.

"Dadda is here to help" I said as I hug them both.

We laughed and Clay put Sasha down. He give me a quick peek on the lips and start making some pancakes. Sasha got on a chair and looked at me like she climbed the highest mountain of the world.

"First pancake for who?" Clay ask.

"Me, me, me!" Sasha said.

We finished our breakfast and I needed to get Sasha to work. We choose to homeschool her cause me and Clay doesn't really like school system. Since we were still doing YouTube it was a bit easier to have time with her.