• ZelkPVP • (not finished)

I'm sorry but this was an abandoned story...
Hope you like it still!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It's 11pm so don't judge pls ;-;

Characters :

MegaPVP - Max
Zelk/Zelkam - Jacob

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Mega's/Max POV :
--------------------

Today, like every day, i woke up before my alarm. I look at the time and I realise it's 9 am. 'I sleep only 4 hours. I hate my insomnia' I thought to myself. 'I need to sleep more...' I decided to stay in bed to try to sleep more. I was staring at the ceiling waiting to fall asleep again but my phone receive a notification from Zelk. I opened it and read it.

Zelk
Megaaa can u come on invaded?
9:20

You It's 6am rn ... 9:20

Zelk
Ik but i really need u
Come to Invaded
9:21

You I hate u 9:21

I get out of bed, grab a t-shirt and a short and turn on my computer. I quickly go take a piece of bread and connect to Invaded Land. I just got into Invaded and i already got teleported to Zelk. I was in a black room. I typed 'What do u want ?' Zelk answered by 'Today is THE day'.
He broke the black room and all the staff was here with 'Happy Birthday' sign and messages.

I just stare at Zelk minecraft character. He write on a sign 'Get on TS'. I connect to TS and quickly mute my mic.

"Hi mega! Happy Birthday!! How are u doing?"

'Thanks for the Birthday surprise. I'm feeling a bit tired'

"Ok ik it's 9 am but i need u to talk about something else than ur birthday..."

'?'

"So lately you've been less active on Invaded. Are u ok?"

'I'm fine just tired'

I hesitate to put a smiley face but that could have make it suspicious. I hear Zelk take a deep breath.

"Mega, if there is anything bothering you. You know you can tell me right?"

'Yeah'

"Ok..."

I could hear that Zelk was sad, i'm pretty sure he know that i'm lying to him. He is probably disappointed in me...

'I'm sorry Zelk, i just need some sleep. My sleep schedule is not the best this time...'

"Ok get some rest mega. I will inform skeppy so he will not bother you."

'Thx Zelk'

"Your welcome, now go to sleep mega"

'See you soon Zelk'

"Bye Mega."

I quit the call and look through my window. I love the sky at this time. It look so peacefull... I go back to my bed and fell asleep some time later.

Zelk's/Jacob's POV :
----------------------

**User disconnected from your channel**

I quit the Teamspeak and disconnect from Invaded. I send a text to Zak
You
Ok so i talk to mega and he said he needed some rest so he is taking a break 6:35

Then i left my bedroom and go to my kitchen looking for food. I found a piece of chocolate cake and eat it while watching the sky. It was really peacefull. I thought about the fact that mega lied to me... I considered mega as my bestfriend and thought that we wouldn't lie to each other on serious thing. I guess i was wrong... I finished my piece of cake and sat on the couch.

'What should i gift to mega for his birthday?' The question was the second thing in my mind after the 'Why mega lie to me?' I can't answer why mega lie to me so let's look for a birthday gift i guess...?

So 6 am to 7 am, i just looked to find THE gift for mega. It's been like an hour and i found it!! That was perfect, the perfect color. It was expensive but nothing is really expensive when it's a gift.
I buy it and send it to my house cause I needed mega's address to send it. The delivery company said that I will receive the package this afternoon. I put an alarm to not forget about it. Then i decided to take a nap.

Third Person POV
--------------------

Mega and Zelk were sleeping while everybody was waking up. They were really tired. Zelk almost forgot to wake up at the time to get his package. Now all he need is Mega's address so he can send his gift. He made a good choice for his gift. He was pretty sure Mega was gonna like it. Zelk write a letter and put it into the package. Meanwhile with Mega, he was just waking up and going to his bathroom to take a shower. After being all clean and dressed with good clothes, he look at the time. It was 12 am almost. He began to make lunch. He put music on and was vibing when he got a notification from Zelk.

Zelk
That's weird to ask that but
can I have your address I need
to send you something
11:47

You
Uh... Idk if i can give it
to you like that
11:48

You
I trust you Jacob...
######### Here you go 11:50

Zelk's/Jacob's POV :
----------------------

☆ Max ☆
Uh... Idk if i can give it to you
like that.
11:48

☆ Max ☆
I trust you Jacob
#########
Here you go
11:50

It's been a long time since mega called me by my real name, it feel weird... I usually don't really like when people call me by my real name but when it's mega it doesn't bother that much.
Mega don't like either when i call him by his name so i use it to bother him. I find his name pretty cute 'Max' , but my name sound flat 'Jacob'.

The important thing is that I can send the package now cause I got his address !!
I hope he will like it... The delivery company say that the package will be delivered there tomorrow morning so i had a paper with 'Late Birthday Gift (sorry max)' writing on it in the package. Now we have to wait till tomorrow get an answer from him.

I really hope he will like it. It's not very original but Mega will understand. I can't wait to know his reaction.

------------------------------------------------------
Soooooo it's almost 2 am so I'm gonna stop there for now.
I'm sorry
I hope that my motivation will stay ;-;
Bye !!

NemesisMemory (06/30/2020)
------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, I will probably never finish it...
I hope you still enjoyed it
Thanks for reading !
See you soon ^^

- NemesisMemory

(1074 words)