• A letter from France • (Dream6d)

This morning a letter arrived from France. It's from my dear Vincent but this time it wasn't like before the day this letter was written was the 20th of September and we are the 8th of October. I would have lied to you if I said I wasn't intrigued.

I opened the letter and read it. It said :

"Dear Clay,

If you got this letter, I'm probably not around here anymore. Please, tell my family I loved them. That I'm sorry for messing up every single thing I've done.
I have to admit they won't be the person that I will miss the most.

I have always tried to deny my feelings for you but I can't stop these feelings. I'm probably just a best friend to you. I didn't wanted to ruin our friendship.
The day you met your actual wife, I wanted to confess to you...
Then I saw you with her, you seemed so happy.
If I had confessed this day, you would have probably rejected me or anything like that.
Then you married her and had a child. I couldn't do anything, just stay by your side, as your best friend.
I guess I will never know how it feels to be loved by you. I won't even know if you loved me once in your life.

I hope your still doing good,
I will see you on the other side one day,
Take your time.

Don't forget,
The End Is Part Of The Journey.
From your unknown lover,
Vincent ♡"

I put the letter on the desk and sat down on the chair. Tears started to roll on my cheeks. I would never see Vincent again. He is gone...
I would have swear I felt my heart shattered.

I heard the door open a bit.

"Clayton? Are you alright?"

I didn't move. The silent in the room was complete. I sighed and said :

"Did you remember Vincent?"

I heard my wife hummed in agreement.

"This letter is from him...He said that she was meant to be sent when he will die. Since I got it, Vincent is dead..."

"Oh ok. It's ok, you will get over it!"

Then I heard her left the room.

'You will get over it! I'm sure I will get over it. I just loosed the only real love of my life but "Sure I will get over it" right?'

Tears were streaming down my face, my fist were so tight. Anger and sadness were the only emotions i could feel right now.

I looked at my hand, that ring was the thing I surely hated the most in my life. I took it off and threw it across the room. I stared at where I threw it for a while before looking back a the letter.

I traced the letter of his name. Vincent. I funded his name so soft. I traced the V for Valuable, the I for Important, the N for Nonconformist, the C for Caring, the E for Encouraging, the N for Natural, The T for Tenderness.

V aluable
I mportant
N oncomformist
C aring
E ncouraging
N atural
T enderness

◇~• Author Notes •~◇

Hi,
I starting to write again daily (Yay ^^)
I'm not really proud of this but since I didn't posted a story in a long time.
There you go.
It's a bit short but I didn't know how to finish it.

Yes I'm writing stories with A6d in it and if you don't like it then please don't put hate on me. I really like writing A6d's character and that's it.

Thanks for reading
See you soon^^

- NemesisMemory

( 603 words )