• Another ZelkPvP • (not finished)

^^
This is a tweet of Zelk, and when i saw it i was like O^O

Thanks to Shiro_Night for helping me correct this old story ;-;

Characters :

Max -> Mega
19
Pet : Hope (Cat)
Canadian

Jacob -> Zelk
21
Pet : Jay (Cat)
Canadian

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Max and Jacob are best friend. They knew each other since 2016. It's been 4 years now. They have been best friend for so long but they didn't really know each other. They didn't even know that they were living in the same city since all this years. So let me tell you the story of the day that they meet up and realise so many thing about each other. First let me tell you more about Max and Jacob.

Max is a 19 years old boy who live in Canada. He has a cat who is named Hope. He play minecraft and has a work at Invaded Lands who is a big company owned by Skeppy. Max is one of the manager. His surname is MegaPVP, i'm gonna say Mega for short. In Invaded he always seems sarcastic, with dark humor but still a great man. In his everyday life he is an introvert, and people really like him (Stan Mega UwU) . He has a sort of disease that impact his voice so he can't really talk much. Max also has insomnia problems.

Jacob is a boy who is 21 and live in Canada. He has a cat named Jay. He play minecraft and has the same work as Max in Invaded Lands. His surname is Zelk_the_elk, but I'm gonna say Zelk. In Invaded he seems to have a dark humor, to be a bit rude but a good guy still. In his everyday life he is calm, funny and a bit shy. He is a furry but will never admit it in front of his friend. Jacob has a skin disease called vitiligo. That disease make some part of your skin appears darker or lighter.

Let's go trought the story !

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Max POV :
-----------

I just woke up. Like everyday, everytime i sleep, the same dream or nightmare. I'm at the roof of a building, i am looking at the city in the night, then i fall of the roof and before hitting the ground i'm waking up. I'm trying to calm myself down, then i'm looking at the time on my phone.

'6 am... I only slept 4 hours?' I tought to myself 'I hate u insomnia.'

(Yes I give Mega insomnia in literally every story I write with him inside, sorry ;-;)

I had my insomnia since i'm 16. I have tried everything but nothing seems to work. My sleep schedule is the worst. Sometime i didn't even sleep. It's not that i don't want to, it's just that i can't.

'Let's get up and get some food i guess' I say to myself while getting up and going to my kitchen. I look for something easy to eat. I find a chocolate bar and decided that it would be ok for now. I took a chair and sat next to my window, looking at the sky. I love the sky cause it can express feeling like real people... It can be really colorful or just different shade of grey. I get my phone and turn on my playlist named ":(". I love this one cause it makes me feel better when I'm down or tired.

I was vibing to my playlist when i got a notification from twitter. I look at it, it was some fanart i looked at them and liked it. I say to myself that i probably try to sleep more so i got back to bed and look at the time.