01| The Female Don

Hong Kong| 11:59 p.m.

The way that the Chinese triad handles trades were vastly different from Italy. Eleanora Giuliani is the don of the Giuliani clan. She knew that by sticking to the European and the Americas is not going to be enough to survive. She reached out to the Chinese triad and the Yakuza for the alliance.

*Small a/n, the conversation in italics will be in Cantonese*

"Miss Giuliani, why should we sign an alliance with you?" She held her breath and showed the smile that dazzles most people.

"Why? I know you guys have been trying to enter the European market but failed due to the lack of connections. If we sign this alliance, you will have strong connections in Italy, Spain, and Portugal. We can negotiate more about the American market too." The head of the triad lowered his sunglasses at her and raised a brow at her.

"Little girl, do you know what games you are getting into with the Chinese triad?" He lets out a puff of smoke from his cigar.

Eleanora leaned forward and stared at him with a wicked grin.

"I'm a little girl? I can easily dig out dirt on you guys and just spoil any chance of you guys entering the European market. I am the don of the Giuliani clan, not some little girl." She cocked her head to the side and slid the contract to him.

The boss stares at her for a while and then cracked a smile.

"You impressed me. Many came and just speak in their language. You took the time to learn about our culture and language. Thank you. You earned yourself an alliance." He signed the contract and bind it with his thumbprint. Eleanora did the same and stood up to shake hands with the head and his executives.

With just the alliances with the Chinese triad and the Yakuza, Eleanora Giuliani has proven her rise in power.

It is rare for a woman to take charge of the clan and for a small clan like the Giuliani to grow to one of the biggest clans in Italy, every don is scared of her.

"Eleanora, the jet has been prepared. We can head straight to the airport." Her assistant informed her. She nodded her head and instructed her driver to head straight to the airport.

Florence| Italy

As soon she arrives back in Florence, she drives back to her residence, which was located in one of the most beautiful hills that has amazing views.

The smell of fresh sweet rolls (bollos) wafted from the kitchen and she knew her mother was making breakfast. 

"Mamá, it smells like heaven in here." Eleanora waltzed into the kitchen and give her mother a big hug. The older woman squealed in delight and cup her daughter's cheeks to places two fat kisses on each of her cheeks. 

"How was the trip? Everything went through safely and successfully?" She nodded her head and her mother lets out a sigh of relief. 

From the start, Mrs. Giuliani never liked her daughter joining her husband's line of work. Her two older sons are like her, joining the medical field as surgeons while her youngest was training to be the female don that will now become of the biggest don in Italy. 

"There's my princesa! How was the trip? No bloodshed?" Her Italian husband appears by the door and hugs his only daughter tightly. 

"Of course not. I am not one to use violence unless necessary. Where are my princesa and príncipe?" Her two precious children that she treasures with her life. 

"Mamá! You are back!" The two of them waddle towards her and Eleanora swiftly carried the two of them in her arms. They were getting bigger each day and they kiss their mother's cheeks.