02| Guests of Honors

*A/N - Credit to Photo Owner*

Giuliani Residence | 07:38 A.M.

She dipped her hand into the porcelain tub filled with bubble foam and let out a sigh. It was the right temperature and the perfect timing to relax by herself. Eleanora slid off her bathrobe and carefully slide into the bathtub and instantly felt her muscles relax. She took the medical textbook by the side and continues where she left off. 

Her children were probably knocked out by the session with Takashi but they were excited about their next session which is tomorrow. 

While having her 'me-time', the thought of Massimo visiting today and her ex's wedding invite, it made her feel something that she has been feeling for a while. 

Loneliness. 

Eleanora sets her book down and gathered her knees to her chest. She hugged her knees as tears silently rolled down her cheeks. Though she is independent, tough, and strong, she longs for companionship. 

Massimo Torricelli, the man that she swore she would never cross paths with him yet she slept with him. 

Everyone around her told her multiple times that he is the wrong man for her. There are plenty of fishes out there in the sea. 

Too bad, that fish was already taken. 

"Eleanora, are you decent yet? The guests will arrive in half an hour." Her older brother, Elijah informed her. 

"Okay, I'll get ready now. Help me get the kids ready too!" She yelled back and lets out a sigh. At least her nieces and nephews will be here to keep her kids entertained. 

She picked out a nice green long-sleeve top paired with a pair of denim jeans with flares at the end. As much she likes her makeup, her skin appreciated that she lets them breathe occasionally. She fixes her brows and applied some light blush, mascara, and her signature red lipstick to complete her look. Eleanora slips on her white block pumps and ties her dark brown hair into a low loose bun. 

-> Eleanora's outfit! Creds to the owner of the photo

"Aw, I look perfect." She praises herself and heads down to the living room. 

As she climbs down the stairs, all attention was on her. She was the hidden card of this family and they could see some of the guests' jaws dropped. 

"Welcome to Giuliani's Residence. It is lovely to welcome my esteemed guests from Sicily. I'm Eleanora Giuliani, the don." She introduced herself and smirked at the reactions. 

A female is rare and at her age, it was even more shocking. 

"You must be the don, Massimo Torricelli. Nice to meet you." She greeted him coolly and motioned for her butler to guide them to their rooms to freshen up and come down for breakfast.