Special| Characters

The Giuliani's

𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔯𝔞 ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔢 ℜ𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔞 𝔊𝔦𝔲𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔦| 27 | Main Character

Born and raised in the city of art, Florence of the Tuscany region in Italy

Born and raised in the city of art, Florence of the Tuscany region in Italy. She is the don of the largest mafia in Florence. Her speciality is hacking and strategic planning. She has two children, a pair of twins, Abigail and Alexander. She hates shopping with a passion and loves to read. She is stubborn, intelligent, kind and observant. Her weapon of choice is guns and her trusty old katana, which was gifted by her sensei. She studied aboard in England for her university and briefly work as a professional model. She is able to speak four languages fluently, Italian, Spanish, English and French. Eleanora has long dark brown hair and eyes as green as the emerald ocean. She is 5'8 tall. Her weakness is her children.

𝔄𝔟𝔦𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔩 𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔞na 𝔊𝔦𝔲𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔦 𝔗𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦| 3 |

Born in the capital of Spain, Madrid and raised in Florence, Italy. She is older than her twin brother by 37 minutes. She is a ball of sunshine and loves to smile. Like her mother, she loves to read and does not fancy any toys. She is a genius as to compared to her peers. Her favourite colour is purple. She is very eloquent and speaks her mind if she does not like something. She has light brown hair and hazel green eyes. She loves Karate the most.

𝔄𝔩𝔢𝔵𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔄𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔦 𝔊𝔦𝔲𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔦 𝔗𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦 | 3 |

Born in the capital of Spain, Madrid and raised in Florence, Italy. He is younger than Abigail by 37 minutes. Compared to his twin, he is more aloof and quiet. He loves to read and music and hates playing but loves to build things. His favourite colour is green. He stopped talking after the kidnapping incident. He has dark blonde hair and light brown eyes. He enjoys martial arts with his sister. He is a genius and knows more than his peers.

𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔞 𝔅𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔞 𝔒𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔷 ℜ𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔞 | 60 |

Born and raised in the capital of Spain, Madrid. She fell in love with a mafia boss and decided to marry him and move over to Florence, Italy. She gave birth to three beautiful children. Luciana is kind, intelligent and full of compassion. Before she got married, she was a nurse. She has long dark blonde hair and light brown eyes. After getting married to the love of her life, she picked up shooting as a hobby and to protect herself too. She is from a politically strong family in Spain.

𝔄𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔦 𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔊𝔦𝔲𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔦 | 62 |

Born and raised in the city of art, Florence, Italy. He took his family's business at the tender age of 21 and worked hard to provide his family. At a family trip to Madrid, he met Luciana and fell deeply for her. He is very protective over his family especially his youngest daughter. He is stubborn, caring and possessive. Armani has dark brown hair and light blue eyes, he is 6'0 tall. 

𝔈𝔩𝔦𝔧𝔞𝔥 𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔞 ℜ𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔞 𝔊𝔦𝔲𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔦 | 34

Born and raised in the city of art, Florence, Italy. While Eleanora took over their mafia business, he took over their corporate business and became a successful businessman. He is married to his high school sweetheart, Sofia. He has one daughter, Lily, who is six years-old. Elijah has dark brown hair and light blue eyes, he is 6'2 tall. 

𝔈𝔳𝔞𝔫 𝔊𝔞𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔩 ℜ𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔞 𝔊𝔦𝔲𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔦 | 32

Born and raised in the city of art, Florence, Italy. Evan became a doctor and manages his family hospital. He is married to Valentina, who he had met in medical school in Spain. They both had a son, Kyle, who is seven years-old. Evan has dark blonde hair and light blue eyes, he is 6'3 tall. 

The Torricelli's

𝔐𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔪𝔬 𝔗𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦 | 29 | Main Character

Massimo is the don that everyone fears. He is well-respected and feared by the other mafia, except for Eleanora. He loves and is obsessed with Laura, who he has been searching for the past years. He is the father of Abigail and Alexander but he has no clue about it and forgets about the night that he shares with Eleanora. He speaks English and Italian fluently. He is 6'1 and he has deep brown eyes and dark brown hair. 

𝔏𝔞𝔲𝔯𝔞 𝔅𝔦𝔢𝔩 | 29

The love of Massimo's life. She is his everything. Before meeting Massimo, she was a successful sales director. She is from Poland and is able to speak English and Polish fluently. She is pregnant for about 8 weeks. She is 5'3 and has dark brown eyes and dyed platinum blonde hair. She has a heart problems that will soon danger her health in the future.