00| Prologue

*A/N - Photo belongs to owner!*

London | England (Three and a half years ago)

"Eleanora, what a SURPRISE!" Her best friend, Scarlett screamed and her husband comes rushing down from the second floor. The heavily pregnant don smiled sheepishly at the couple and they widen their eyes at her. 

They let her into their small yet townhouse. Eleanora unconsciously rubs her swollen belly in circles and Scarlett just stares at her. 

"Tea, darling?" Joseph offered, she shook her head and lets out a deep sigh. 

Her eyes remained on her bump but Scarlett was staring at her intensely. She knows her best friend the most and for her to come to her house in a state of panic, it is probably very serious. 

"Have you told your parents about your pregnancy?" Eleanora shook her head. Her parents sent her overseas to study but she ended up getting knocked up. She was scared of her parents' reaction and has been avoiding her family for months. 

Scarlett stood up and move to sit beside Eleanora. She wrapped her arms around Eleanora and the younger girl started crying. 

If there was one thing that Eleanora never do, it is crying. Scarlett has seen her best friend gone through some shit but she never cries. The only time that she did was when her grandfather passed away. 

The brunette was sobbing uncontrollably in her arms. She shooed her husband back to his office while she has a girl talk with her best friend. 

"I-I'm n-not having o-one baby. It's two babies!" She cries again. Scarlett looked alarmed and pulled Eleanora out her embrace. Something in her sixth sense told her that she was not crying over that. 

For one, Eleanora has been always independent and always knows how to find a solution to her problem. She is not one to cry over a problem. 

"Eleanora Giuliani. Tell me why are you crying?" Scarlett gently pried her hands away from her face. 

"The babies in me...the father is Massimo Torricelli.