03| Boss B*tch

After her cooling off, Eleanora heads back to her headquarters to settle some business with the intruders that were trying to get into their territories and her estate. She does not want to be near Massimo or anyone related to him as of right now.

Upon reaching the HQ, Eleanora heads straight down to the basement where they keep all of the prisoners.

The prisoners' jeers and spit at the floor when they see the arrival of the young miss. She turned and stared at them with no expression but they immediately cower in fear. One stare and the whole dungeons turn icy. Her stare was void of emotions and a wicked grin played on her lips as she slowly took a step towards them.

Each step that Eleanora took, they took two steps backwards. She took keyed in the pins and the dungeon door swung open. She saw fear in their eyes as she holds a sharp dagger and twirled it between her fingers. Their eyes followed the dagger and they adam apples bobbed up and down nervously as they just watch her twirl the weapon around.

"What if...I just accidentally throw it to you?" Her aim was accurate and her serve was sharp and quick. The dagger lodged into one of the man's shoulder. He howled in pain as he clutches onto his wound.

The two men were now trembling in fear as she was twirling her gun around her index finger.

"Let's play a game, shall we? Are you guys familiar with the Russian Roulette? It's from your country." She smirks at them and points at the man with light brown hair. He gulped as Eleanora pointed the gun at him.

He shut his eyes as his companion watch Eleanora rest her finger at the trigger and just waiting. When he opened his eyes, she pulled the trigger.

There was nothing. He lets out a sigh of relief but then she switches her target.

"Hey, grey eyes. It's your turn." She pointed at him and pretend to pull the trigger but she stopped.

While she was playing Russian Roulette with these two Russian spies, she had an audience watching her 'playing' with them.

"Open your eyes." He felt the cold metal of the gun on his forehead. Eleanora just smiled cynically at him and pulled the trigger.

He was safe too.

"Aww, you guys are safe~ How about we play another game?" She clasped her hands together excitedly and pretend to think and grinned widely at the prisoners.

She turns towards them with a wicked grin.

"How about we play the no sleeping game? Since you guys would not cooperate with me, you don't deserve sleep. If you guys fall asleep, I would cut off your tongue or do you want your fingers to be cut off? I must find a way to make sure your dear leader knows I'm treating you well." Eleanora tapped her heels against the cold concrete floor.

One of them snapped and glared at her.

"You stupid bitch! How dare you-" She casually threw a dagger at him and it landed in his mouth.

"Let's see how you talk. Go on. I would like to see you try." His blood flows out continuously from his mouth and Eleanora rolled her eyes.

She stepped out of the dungeon and shot at the wall.

"Make sure they don't die, I need to find out their motive. Send Leo down here." The guards bowed and proceed to call for one of the doctors to head down to do some damage control.

Her green eyes widen in surprise then her lips turned into a smirk as she saw her guests by the entrance. Her brothers gulped as they saw her. She waved to them and stride towards them.