ch 1. why me?

Izuku's POV:
I was having a good day I planned a special date for me and girlfriend Ochako Uraraka. I was on my way to pick her up but then heard some noises come from her room and I saw Momo and Jiro in the kitchen, so I asked Jiro if she can help me figure out what the noises was she agreed so her and Momo came to me.

Jiro's POV:
Me and Momo were in the kitchen looking for snacks when Deku asked me for some help he was close to Uraraka's room he said was hearing strange noises coming from her room I agreed to help him because I was also curious so me and Momo went over to him and asked Momo to make a speaker and plugged my headphone Jack into the wall to listen, what we heard was unbelievable. We heard Uraraka moaning and we also heard Bukgo "I guess Deku is too much of a pussy to take your first time!" Bukgo said which Uraraka responded with a yeah, me and Momo was angry and surprised, we were surprised because we thought Uraraka was faithful to Izuku and we were mad because she just goes ahead and cheats on her boyfriend I personally and pretty sure Momo too was disgusted to be her friend. When we look at Izuku he was first really sad but that turned into anger he then activated his quirk and busted down the door.

No one's POV:
Every one heard the noise that Izuku created only to see a angry Izuku and a naked Bukgo and Uraraka. Every one could tell what was happening which is Uraraka was cheating on Izuku with Bukgo, "Haha, what's wrong Deku! Are you sad to see me fucking your girlfriend!" Bukgo said to Izuku, Uraraka the got up with a blanket covering her then said to Izuku " D-Deku I-I can expl-" then get cut off by Izuku with him say "Like hell you can! Don't ever talk to me again!" He then kicks Bukgo in the face knocking him out and leaves the the room. We than look at Uraraka with absolute disgust "How can you even do that cheat on Izuku with the most disgusting meanest person in our class! Izuku treated you correctly and then you cheat on him!" Todoroki yelled at her every one agreed and just leaves the room.

Izuku's POV:
After kicking Bukgo in the face I leave the room crying and entering my room lock the door and cry my eyes out.

(Time skip to one week later)

Still in Deku's POV:
I wake up and get ready for class I was kinda over Uraraka cheating on me. When I was finished I leave my room to a empty dorm I was confused why and headed to class and when I entered every one looked at me "hey guys" I said then Iida said "don't 'hey guys' us traitor!" What he said broke my heart even more then Mr. Awaiza came in and captured me in his scarf Nezo and All Might came in "w-w-what a-are you guys talk about?" I asked in a very confused and sad voice Nezo then said "you know what you did. You stole some student and teachers files and gave it to L.O.V we got proof of you doing it." He then showed me the video "b-but that wasn't me!" I said but they didn't believe me not even All Might my idol they then took me out of the classroom "I am now taking back what was once mine" All Might said taking a strand of my hair and ate it I then started to freak out as one for all was leaving me. At that point all the life in my eyes were gone leaving them dull and emotionless.

 At that point all the life in my eyes were gone leaving them dull and emotionless

(^like this but green and it's Izuku not Gon)

They then told me they were taking me to Tartarus I stay quiet crying with no emotion like if I wa- no I am broken wondering why it was me, repeating the words 'why me?' In my head over and over again.

(A/N: hey guys hoped you liked this. Tell me of I did anything wrong.)