ch 3. Training

year 1
It was the first month/year for Izuku's training. The first one to start training him was Koro sensei, he made Izuku do 100 of every exercise it was tiring and painful but izuku did it anyways, after Izuku trained with Koro sensei he got a little more cocky and a lot more smart.

year 2
Now it was Nagsia's turn to train Izuku. He showed Izuku some his moves and then teach him how to do them. It took Izuku a while since he never really held a knife or used one to fight, but Izuku finally got a hang of it.

year 3
After Nagsia it was Krama's turn to teach. And since now Izuku know how to handle a knife and use it for combat, he trained him how to intimidate his opponents or anyone else if necessary, it was kinda already easy for mainly because of his eyes, he also showed Izuku some of his moves and teach him them. After training with Krama Izuku got a lot more sarcastic.

year 4
It was Itona's turn,  Itona showed Izuku the tentacles on the top of his head Izuku was surprised, since Itona didn't really have anything to teach he decided to give injection that made him grow some of his own (kind like Kayano injected one to herself) Itona asked Izuku where he wants it, Izuku said on his back so that's where he got it. After a few day the injection kicked in, Itona helped Izuku control it and of course teach him some really effective moves.

year 5
Now it was Ryunosuke turn, what he did is showed Izuku how to use guns especially snipers. Of course this took Izuku a long time since he only had one eye, but that didn't stop Ryunosuke or Izuku they kept on going and trying, after a few weeks Izuku got the hang of it and was pretty accurate with guns.

Year 6
It was Irina's turn to teach Izuku. Izuku was nervous because he's not really comfortable around girls, she then teached him some thing that made Izuku wonder when is he ever going to need to use this stuff. After training with Irina, Izuku was more comfortable with girls.

Year 7
And finally it was Karasuma's turn. All Karasuma really did was focus more on his strength and close up combat him to top it off. After training with Karasuma, Izuku was more serious.

After they all finished training Izuku, they decided to test him. "Okay kiddo we all decided to test you to see if we succeed to turn you into a assassination." Koro sensei said "okay what do I need to do?" Izuku responded "we are gonna test you on all the moves and skills you learned from all of us." Answered Koro sensei. So then began the test, first Izuku was doing some college level test sheets and managed to pass all of them next was a gun aiming test first was snipers then assault rifle and then a suppressed pistol, the suppressed pistol was Izuku's favorite he was really good using it. After the gun aiming was some combat with his tentacles, by that time he was a mastered using them which kinda surprised them. Next was Izuku had to try intimidate Krama which he some how manged to do. After that was some combat training that Nagsia teached him. And last but not least was close up combat that Karasuma teached him. After the Izuku was now announced as a assassination, Izuku started to slowly fade away "w-what's happening?" Izuku asked in a panic "don't worry your just wake up." Nagsia answer, after Nagsia answered the question Izuku calmed down they all said their goodbyes "well we ever see each other again?" Yell Izuku "Yeah dont worry we'll always be in your mind scape!" Yelled back Nagsia.

After reassuring Izuku he then woke up in the infirmary, Izuku felt weird so he stood up and saw that he was taller than before he was 5'6 and now he's 6'7, and know he was a lot more muscular with a more deeper voice, the only thing that was still the same was his eye he looked in the mirror see he only had one eye apparently they couldn't save his left eye but Izuku didn't care. Two guards then came in and took him to his cell.

(A/N: hey guys hoped you like this chapter. Yes I'm aware that Izuku didn't do a test for what he learned with Irina I did that on purpose.)