ch 2. Prison

Deku's POV:
When we finally arrived at Tartarus someone came up to Nezu "we been wait for you arrival. Is this the person who you were talking about?" The person asked "Yes. He may not seem it but he's deadly." Nezo responded. I then started to think about what he said as they took me to my cell. When I was put in my cell some two guards came to my cell "so, what are you in here for?" One of them asked me "I- I was framed for standing f-files but I didn't do it." I said while crying still with my emotionless dull green eyes "really? You don't look like someone who would do that, dont worry though me and my friend believe you." He said as I slowly look up at him and thanked them, they then walk away, I fell asleep afterwards.

Week 1
Izuku was first having a good time, good as in nothing bad was happening to him. He then thought to himself that he may look emotionless but he still has emotions but doesn't shows it.

Week 2
People started to play around with Izuku but he didn't really care which made the people frustrated and mad.

Week 3
People stopped messing around with Izuku, the guards let Izuku go outside.

Week 4
When Izuku was eating in the cafeteria then some guy came up to Izuku, the stabbed Izuku in the eye with a knife, Izuku screamed from the pain which caused the guards come to him and brought Izuku to the infirmary they gave Izuku some sleeping gas to make him fall asleep.

Deku's POV:
I then wake in grass field I see a group of people but one of them looked like a yellow octopus with clothes on, there's was four that seemed to be the same age as me, the other two were adults. I got up and started walking to them "um, if you don't mind me asking who are you guys?" I asked them "oh, we are Assassinations, and my name is Koro sensei." The octopus thing said "And I'm Nagsia shiota." "Krama Akabane." "Irina Jelavić." "Tadaomi Karasuma." "Itona." "Ryunosuke Chiba." They all greeted themselves "oh um, excuse my manners I'm Izuku Midoriya." I told them "um, hey Midoriya why are your eyes so um, dull and emotionless?" Irina asked "um, well you see a lot of things happened, first my girlfriend cheated on me with the biggest asshole in the class, then a week later I was framed for stealing files the worst thing of all is that my friends and father figure/idol didn't believe me only six of them did made me kinda glad but the gets sent to this hell hole called prison, what I'm saying is that I'm broken." I responded, they all then hugged me "don't worry kid we won't do that to you." Koro sensei said I start crying a little and then stopped "um, could you tell me why I'm here?" I asked "oh, sure you are here because we decided to train you to become a professional assassination like us!, and we are in you mind scape." Koro sensei answered, "ok, and how long are you going to train me?" I question "um, about 7 years." Nagsia answered "what that's too long!" I said shocked "Don't worry what we mean by 7 years is 7 months." Krama said calming down Izuku "oh, okay" Izuku says "let's start then!" Koro sensei yell.

People who believe Izuku

Teachers:
Aizawa
present mic
Midnight

Students:
Todoroki
Momo
Jiro

(A/N: hey guys hoped you liked this chapter.)