ch 9. training camp

Izuku's POV:
I woke up I turn my head to my left and see Akano still asleep. I get up and go down to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and Akano when she wakes up, by the time I finish making breakfast Akano was awake. When we finished eating we went to class. Mr. Awaiza still to talk about a training camp thing that we are going to tomorrow.

(Time skip to the next day)

Izuku's POV:
Once I woke up I was getting ready to go to the training camp. Mr. Awaiza was telling everyone to get on the bus, of course me and Akano sat next to each other. The bus come to a stop, Mr. Awaiza told everyone to get off the the bus. When we got off two people appeared out of nowhere, they were dressed in this cat costume like thing, I then realized who they were "oh, you guys are apart of the wild, wild pussy cats." I said as everyone looked at me "correct, we are apart of the wild, wild pussy cats" one of them says "the reason we are here is because you guys will need to go through the forest to get to the training camp." The other one said as everyone argued and groan in anger. Then al of a sudden we fell down from where we were standing into the forest "And it began now!" One of the Wild, wild pussy cats said as everyone started to run and attack the monster things that came out from the floor "hey Akano come with me I can help you." I offered Akano that I can help her through the forest, since my tentacles can help me with literally anything "yeah sure I dont mind." She accepted my offer as grab hold of her and brought out my tentacles and started using them. Everyone then stopped and looked at me and I clearly know the reason, they were starting at me because of the tentacles. They stop looking at me when I yell "STOP FUCKING LOOKING AT ME AND START ATTACKING YOU IDIOTS!!".

Me and Akano were the first ones to finish and then eventually everyone else was there. Once they all saw me they all crowded me and asked what was up with the tentacles on my back, I then got annoyed and took them out so they stop bothering me they all, back up in fear of what I was going to do to them, and once they all got the clue that they were annoying me I retracted back my tentacles. Soon afterwards we got to eat I saw that there was a little boy standing in a corner staring at all of us eat, I stopped eating and walked over to him "yo, what's with with you?" I asked him he didn't respond so I ask him another question "you hungry?" I still get no answer from him "can you at least tell me your name?" I asked him all he does in response is try to hit in balls but luckily for me I dodge it, by the look on his he was surprised "what's wrong kid?" I try asking him but he just walks away. Then one of the Wild, wild pussy cats members came up to to me "sorry about him he doesn't really like hero's." She said apologizing to me "nah, it's alright." I said reassuring her.

After eating we all went to the showers, then Mineta started to climb up the wall to get to the girls side but, the same boy from earlier dumped a bucket of water on him causing Mineta to fall all the girls stared to thank him for not letting Mineta get to their side, the boy then tripped on something causing him to fall of the wall I then took out my tentacles to catch him, thank fully I did. I took him to one of on of the members of the Wild, wild pussy cats named Mandalay "thank you for saving him." She thanked me "it's fine, Anyways why does he dislike hero's so much?" I asked her "well you see Kota's parents were hero's, and one day when they were patrolling the city when they died during a villain attack, but he was little when this happened." She explain to me "well, I better get going." I said leaving.

The next day we all had to train all day. I worked on my speed so I can be as fast as Koro sensei, I also trained on my knife skills. When I was eating dinner i saw Kota again but this time he was going somewhere I dicided to follow him and bring food too. He stop walking when he got to this little cave on a mountain where you can almost see the whole forest "yo Kota, I brought you some food, and my name is Izuku Midoriya." I say as he turns to me "what do you want from me." He said clearly annoyed and mad "I just wanted to talk with you." I respond to his question "I won't talk to a wanna be hero." He said "that hurt my feelings you know." I say sarcastically "I don't care." He said irritated "well, I already know why you don't like hero's, let me tell you why I don't like the rest of my class." I said "so you wanna know or not." I ask him "sure." He said kinda curious.  I then told him how they didn't even believe me, and what happened to my eye since he was also called about that "wow, their even worse than wanna be hero's." He said "hehe, I know right." I respond I could tell that he still didn't like me since I aiming to be a hero. "So you wan-" I got cut off by something crashing onto the mountain that me and Kota was on.

(A/N: hehe a cliff hanger. Hope you like this chapter and just for fun I'll put a few memes.)