ch 5.

(Recap: Me and Akano were working when a group of kids came in, which ruined my whole day.)

Deku's POV:
The smile on my face dissapeared once I saw them, Akano noticed it so she asked me what's wrong "what's wrong Izuku?" "I know them." I responded she looked at the group of kids "are you talking about the group of kids?" Akano asked "yeah, they are the ones that betrayed me." I responded with hatred in my voice, my tentacles were about to come out, but I held it in controlling my anger. Akano told me it was okay and just patted my back. I went to serve them 'cause Akano was busy with another table, "hi, may I take your order please" I say trying not to sound angry, they all gave me their orders, and of course they didn't recognize me neither my voice since it was deeper. I go back to make their coffees as I was making them their coffees his tentacles suddenly came out due to the fact he couldn't hold his anger, everyone attention directed to him, Akano stopped everything she was doing and ran to him she calmed him down, he than turned around and apologized to everyone, everyone went back to what they were doing "I'm sorry Akano." Izuku said in a sad voice "don't worry you just couldn't hold in your anger." She said cheering up Izuku "yeah, you're right Akano! Thanks!" Izuku said happily, Akano blushed at what he said.

Izuku finished the coffees for his once friends, he goes to them and gives  them their coffees "enjoy." He says to them trying to put a smile on his face, as he was walking away one of them ask him something in a voice that sounded like they were hitting on him "hey um, what's your name?" He turns around to see which asked him, it was Ochako he was filled with anger but then started to freak out by the question 'oh no, what do I say, I can't say my real name wait.' He thought "um, I go by the name Reaper." He says, as he remembers Koro sensei told him a story about him once going by the name Reaper when he was a human. He then continues walking off, when he got back Akano asked him what happened "you see that girl with the bob haircut?" He asked "yeah." Akano responded "well, she's the one that cheated on me Ochako Uraraka." Izuku says "well, she asked me for my name, and I'm positive that she was trying to hit on me." He says, Akano got mad at this "I just said I go by the name Reaper." Izuku says "oh, okay good." Akano says.

(Back at the table)
"Oooh, looks like someone is crushing." Mina said look at Uraraka with a smirk, all Uraraka does is just shyly nod her head in agreement, "I don't think you have a shot with him tho." Jiro said "what makes you say that?" Uraraka asked confused "well, he seem pretty close to that girl next to him." Jiro responded pointing at him.

(Time skip to when their closing the cafe.)

Deku's POV:
Me and Akano were closing the cafe when Akano came up to and asked me something that made my day.

(A/N:hahaha, yep another cliff hanger. Sorry anyways hoped you liked this chapter.)