ch 6. Date

(Recap: Me and Akano where closing up the cafe, when she came up to me and asked me something that made my day.)

Deku's POV:
"Hey um, Izuku." Akano said shyly "sure." I responded "I need to ask you s-something."she said "go ahead." I respond "w-will y-you go on a d-date with m-me?" Akano said blushing madly, I then started to blush to since I liked her, "s-sure." I answer "when do you wanna go?" I asked "um, is it okay if w-we go tomorrow?" She asked fidgeting with her fingers "sure." I answered.

(At UA)

Todoroki's POV:
I know that Izuku was able to escape from Tartarus but, I want to prove that he is innocent so if we are able to find him he won't have to go back. I started to think, I then remember him having some sort of notebook that he would write in about hero's and student's quirks, I then started to run to Momo and Jiro, "woah there chill, why are you such on a rush any way?" Jiro asked "well, you see I found a way to prove Izuku is innocent so if we find him he won't  have to go back to Tartarus." Todoroki responded to Jiro "REALLY!?" Momo and Jiro yell at the same time "yeah, we need to go to his room and find that notebook he writes in about hero's and students quirks." Todoroki told them they then go to his room and started looking for the notebook.

(Back at the cafe)

Deku's POV:
I wake up in the breakroom as usual, I then remember that Akano asked me out on a date so I started to get ready, I was nervous not about going out but, more about being caught out in the public even though I changed my look and my personality kinda changed. I get ou of the room and call Akano, and told her I was ready to go and meet me at the cafe (another cafe not the one they own) she agreed. When I got there she was already there "sorry, did I keep you waiting?" I asked her "don't worry you didn't, I got here a few minutes ago." She said reassuring me.

(Back at UA)

Todoroki, Momo, and Jiro were Izuku's room looking for his notebook, "guys, I found it!" Yell Jiro from excitement "YOU DID!" Yelled back Todoroki and Momo at the same time "yeah, it was in a hidden floorboard for some reason." Jiro said the last part confused. "Okay let's go take this to principle Nezu." Said Todoroki, when they got there, they thew the notebook on the table "what is this?" Nezu asked "well, you see me, Momo, and Jiro found evidence that Izuku is innocent, and it all in that book, it contains the quirks of heroes and students, and since he had this he wouldn't have to steal the files when he could've just show the villains his notebook." Explained Todoroki with Momo and Jiro agreeing with him, Nezo just read the book with wide open eyes "holy crap, yes you are right this has even more information than the files." Nezu stated he than called all the teacher to come to the office and showed them the notebook, and rewatch the video but this the whole entire thing. They saw Izuku melting to only reveal Toga, "okay, everyone if you see Izuku bring straight to my office." Nezu said to all the teacher as they agree and walked out.

(Back to Izuku and Akano)

Izuku and Akano where talking about the things they like and about each other. When they finished their date Izuku asked Akano something "hey, Akano I what to ask you something." "Sure, what is it?"she asked turning to Izuku "I was wondering if you wanted to d-date." He said stuttering the last part, Akano eyes lit up when he asked her this "Yes! Of course!" She said cheerfully, this answer made Izuku really happy.

(A/N: hey guys hoped you liked this chapter.)