ch 8. back at UA

No one's POV:
It was time that Izuku and Akano had to introduce themselves to the class so Mr. Awaiza told them to wait outside the classroom until he called them in. Mr. Awaiza went inside the classroom everyone went silent as soon as he came in "okay, class we got two new students so I'll let them have a chance at introduce themselves, you guys can come in now." He announced to the class while calling in Izuku and Akano. "Hello, again guys." Izuku sarcastically while everyone except Mr. Awaiza and Akano thought 'again? What does he mean by that?' "You must be wondering what I mean by that, well I'm, Izuku Midoriya!" Izuku yelled as almost everyone got into fighting stances "whoah there guys, Todoroki, Momo, and Jiro proved that I was innocent." Izuku said smiling at them, everyone look at Mr. Awaiza shaking his head yes then look back calming down as Izuku goes back to his old seat. Akano then introduced herself, she then took a seat behind Izuku.

(Time skip to lunch)

Izuku and Akano sat at a table, Izuku then saw Todoroki, Jiro, and Momo so he called them over to sit with him and Akano, "hi guys, you missed me?" Izuku asked sarcastically "well, of course we did that one of the reasons we proved you were innocent." Todoroki responded "yeah I'm aware, that's why I'm only gonna talk to you guys." Izuku said with his mouth kinda full "if you don't mind me asking why do you wear a eyepatch?" Momo asked curiously "oh this." Izuku said while taking off the eyepatch revealing a empty eye socket "some guy stabbed me in the eye." Izuku said still eating and putting back on the eyepatch "um, if you want me I can make you a fake eye if you want me to." Momo said "that will be great, since no one expected you three know I can can scare the others!" He said in excitement the three just stayed quiet since Izuku has changed so much. Momo made him a fake eye and Izuku put it in the empty eye socket "there we go, thanks Momo." He said putting back on his eyepatch "hey, so are you and Akano dating?" Jiro asked since she noticed they always are together every where they go, "yep." Izuku answered while Akano was blushing and shaking her head yes.

(Time skip to the end of school)

Izuku's POV:
Me and Akano where heading to the dorms someone tapped me on the shoulder I turn to see who it was and it was none other than Uraraka, "what do want?" I asked in a obviously annoyed voice "you can go along with out me." I tell Akano "ok." She says leaving "I just wanted to ask if you wanna date again." Uraraka said, I just burst out laughing, I managed to stop laughing "nah I'm better without you, plus I have someone better." After I say that I leave to my room, I see Akano on the bed wait for me. "So what did she want from you?" She asked "she asked if I wanted to date again, but of I said no and then left." I responded "she really tried to get back with you even though she probably knew what the answer was going to be?" She asked in a kinda jokingly "yep." Me and Akano talked for awhile until it was time to go to sleep I offered her she can sleep with me so she did.

(A/N: it was a kinda short chapter so sorry for. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.)