Chapter one: Meeting the stars of the show

Author's notes:

thank you for reading my book and I hope you'll have a blessed day( also I just couldn't wait until Tuesday to release the next chapter and I'm taking a break to focus on my other fan fiction but don't worry there will still be chapters being released).

2024:

I found another burst of inspiration to edit after realising that I was not doing much with my life. I am also thinking of starting a new HunterxHunter fan fiction. 

Word count: 1472 words 
-——————————————————————————
Previously:

'Hey are you related to that clown!" a man yells in my face, interrupting my train of thought.

Now:

I look up to the man and smile at him.

"Chill..." I say.

"Someone like you shouldn't be at the exam!" the man yells.

"And why is that so?" I smoothly ask.

"You and your Bobo  clown family get up should go back from where you came from!" The man angrily declares as he charges at me with a pointy dagger

I step to the side to avoid the raging bull and his dagger stabs the wall and breaks and he falls onto his knees.

A few curious onlookers turn to look in our direction but I roll my eyes and walk away. I should not be the centre of attention. 

I find an empty spot on the ground and I decide to take a short nap so that I'll have enough energy to survive the run. 

~Time Skip

I open my eyes and I see Tonpa making his rounds and trying to offer some candidates juice. 

He tried it with me but he backed up real quick when I threatened to roast him over a fire just like the pig he was. 

I scanned the tunnel and realised that the exam was about to begin because the rest of the main cast was already there. Thank goodness that Gon has main character plot armour because otherwise he and his crew would be shitting their pants as they ran. 

Seeing Gon so happy and enthusiastic reminds me a bit of Kana and I feel a part of my heart chip away because I am reminded of the people that I left behind. A tear manages to sneak its way onto my face and I quickly wipe it away before anyone can see how pathetic I look.  Then, I suddenly catch Gon's eye and I see him make his way towards me. Balls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where were you Gon, the exam is about to start soon and you can't leave me alone with Mr Stick up his ass!" Leorio huffs and puffs.

Kurapika glares at Leorio but does not care to dignify Leorio with an answer.

" I was just trying to talk to this girl I saw crying but she disappeared into the crowd..." Gon said.

" Not all people want to be comforted Gon," Kurapika says kindly. " Don't look so disappointed I am sure she will be alright if she has managed to make it this far".

Gon's eyes light up again and he is all smiles again. He is like a golden retriever. 

 Isn't sad that such a young boy will eventually lose that smile?

———————————————————————————
~Time skip

"Gahhhhhh!" an arm-less man yells.

An arm-less man is lying on the ground screaming in agony. In front of him is Hisoka, the homicidal maniac.