Chapter 2: Fuck X This forest

Author's note:

I write out all my chapters by hand before I type them out so this story goes under a lot of changes(recently I read a book called"Things that annoy me in hxh Fanfics" and I've taken into a lot of consideration how my story will flow...so just enjoy the story and I trust you my character isn't a mary sue but I gave her two abilities not related to nen to make her transition to the hunterxhunter dimension easier, and her Hatsu abilities are kinda random). Wish you all a blessed day ahead! stay safe and don't forget to mask on when you go out! Btw a quick question: on a scale of 1-10 how annoying do you find OP characters, 1 being the least annoying and 10- being the most annoying? just type your answers in the comments below.
Word count~
805

How the fuck am I supposed to follow the examiner if I can't even see my own hands in this fog. Suddenly, I trip over the root of a tree and I start tumbling forward, I close my eyes out of fear that my eyeballs might get poked out by the sharp grass blades. 

I hit a tree and I feel the wind knocked out of my body and right in front of me lays a motionless body. I quickly regain my wits and I scramble backwards. I am in a clearing full of dead bodies and the persistent haze has been mysteriously lifted to reveal a clown lying down without a care in the world surrounded by dead bodies. Fuck you'd think he was stargazing with how relaxed he looked. Before Hisoka can notice my presence, I remember that I can use nen and I conceal my presence

In the middle of the clearing, I see Gon frantically swinging his fishing rod at a calm and advancing Hisoka. I can't believe that I get to see this in person, Gon and Hisoka's first meeting. Gon is then suspended in the air as Hisoka has him in a chokehold and an insane part of my mind wants to step in and help Gon but I should not interrupt their moment, no matter how fucking creepy Hisoka is. Before Hisoka departs I decide to get moving and I slowly back away from the clearing hoping that I am not too far from the main pack. 

I clamber up a tall rainforest-looking tree and I start leaping branch to branch in an attempt to stay above the fog and spot the main pack. Below me, I see a flash of golden hair and It is probably Kurapika and Gon widely running away. I follow them because I know that they won't get lost as they need to get to the second phase. After all, they all pass. 

~Time Skip

Menchi and Buhara introduce themselves and I remember how much of a shit show this phase is. I am very tempted to hunt down something foul to serve it to them.

After a few hours of hunting and cooking Menchi decided that we were all not creative enough. I guess she didn't like my pineapple pizza, which is her loss honestly. After Menchi's speech on how we are all worthless and unimaginative Chairman Netero descends from the sky. He spots me in the crowd and waves at me with his goofy ass smile but I duck behind a tall muscular man because I don't want anyone to accuse me of favouritism.  

We then arrive at the mountain and I hang back waiting for Menchi's instructions because I am not too keen on plunging to my death. 

Gon and others immediately rush towards the ravine and jump down. Four people have died so far and I am not keen to be the 5th. Once the updraft has picked up the first batch I cautiously approach the ledge. As I am peering downwards trying to collect my nerves and not let my fear of heights get the better of me, I feel two hands on my back that shove me forward and I a free-falling towards the net.

"Fuck meeeeee !" I holler as I feel the wind undo my ponytail and my scrunchie falling below me. 

I manage to catch a strand and so do a few others. A few more foolish people plunge to their death. Then I feel the wind approaching from below and thank god I did not wear a skirt today. I dropped down with the rest of the candidates and plucked an egg before being pushed up the updraft. I land gracefully back onto the mountain and dash back to the airship. I need to find the fucker who pushed me down because I can't have someone trying to actively kill me while I am trying not to kill myself. 

A/N:

2024:

Hi! This is a wrap;3