Chapter 19: Uncle I am sorry.

Post script:
I am backkkk.This chapter will be the ending of Freya's Island Visit. I hope all of you will enjoy this story.And if you did consider voting.
My brain died typing this, because this chapter went another a lot of changes.
Basically almost everything changed.
☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️

|Previously~✨

"Welcome back Freya.I have always been waiting for you. Now we can live with each other happily," the stranger says, but definitely a male.

This sentence sent chills down my spine.

Has the genre been switched to Horror?

|Now~✨

"Don't fuck with me. Come out," I demand.

The person comes out of the shadows before disappearing in a puff of smoke. Damn it I couldn't see the person's face.

I sense someone behind me.I spin backwards and throw the blanket onto the stranger, before holding out the metal poker in front of that person.

"Don't you dare move a inch," I hiss.

"Wait it's just me," says the person underneath the blanket.

Wait, I recognise this aura. It is Freya's uncle's aura. Stupid, stupid. Why didn't I realise sooner.

"Uncle," I say tentatively.

He throws the blanket off him.

"Yes," he replies.

I plop down onto the sofa.

"Was that your nen?" I ask.

He nods vigorously before seating down besides me.

"First, you send me on a goose chase than you try to scare the living shit out of me as creepily as possible. What was the purpose of that, do you think it's funny ?" I question.

"Plus, I only came here to get answers. I am sure you're as frustrated as me, " I say bluntly. "Your poor beloved niece can't remember anything, would you like to enlighten her," I mock.

"Do you really want to know..." he trails.

"Absolutely, I feel guilty not knowing anything. I have a hunch that you sent me on a wild goose chase in hopes of me remembering something," I speculate. " But why not just confront me instead of hiding in this cosy room?" I question.

"Unless there is something you don't want me to remember. There is a bigger picture here and you aren't just some rich uncle related to me.What happened to my parents," I hiss.

I can't believe I actually felt sorry for him, I know there must be a reason he's hiding stuff from me. But I'm not a kid, he probably still views Freya as some young sheltered girl, but this bitch knows Nen and she stole a boat from two elderly woman.

"Fine I will explain," he says before sighing really loudly.

|Time Skip~✨

"Y-your mother and father hic* s-such a beautiful p-people... were m-murdered in cold b-blood," says my uncle. Tears are streaming out of his eyes. I hand him another piece of tissue.