Ch 1 | Cat

[3rd POV]

"I just died" A ghostly figure mutter to itself as it's black eyes stared at her physical lifeless body that's full of wires attaches on it and the heart monitor showing a thin line.

She watch as her family burst into the room and proceed to hug her body as they cried, She narrowed her eyes at this "Stupids... only cares once I'm gone" She muttered before her surroundings turn white.

"Rest in peace self, I guess..." She mutter before slowly closing her eyes.

"Not yet"

She snap her eyes open revealing an endless void of darkness "Who now?" She ask while looking around then suddenly a familiar flame appeared infront of her and when it disappears she could only gape like a fish.

"Fu--"

"Language, young lady"

She shake her head "Wait- what- how- when-" the figure chuckles at her "Now now, calm down I know it was shocking"

'Of course it was fucking shocking since this man is-' The man laugh at her again "I know you already knew me" He said but the girl can't even mutter a single word "Before you can ask me, I'm sending you to world where I belonged and live as a 'Nomal being', you will know the reason soon, but for now better act like a real one, bye bye~ Amery, soon to be Shiroka!"

A flash of light appear and the girl finally manage to shout "You baka-Primo!! Don't just reincarnate someone without asking if they agree or not!!" But the man grin at her before the girl's vision turned black.

•••••
[Shiroka's POV]

It's been three days since that happened.

But please.

Remind me to kill that Vongola Primo once I see him again, I don't care if he was already dead, I bring him back to life and I'll be the one who will kill him.

I was supposed to be 'Resting in Peace' but this Baka-Blondie just have to reincarnate me and force me to live again.

Man I was already tired of living and got to have a second chance that I don't even want to have.

Worst is I was Reincarnated as a Cat.

You hear me?!

A Cat!

A Cat!!!

I'll be happy a single bit if I was a Human.

But a Cat?!

Where I am?

I.Don't.Know.

I was just sitting on top of a roof staring at the people walking around the place and talking with a language I barely know or...

Wait-

I know this language.

It's Italian.

Good thing I still have knowledge about my Previous life, if not then I will force it to come back and hunt that old man.