Chapter 2 - Rumor

"So, our dear Yuri-chan really have a date on Saturday with Fukurodani ace, huh?"

"huh...hhh..." the girl with little pink bow clip on her blonde hair instantly blushed as her friend gave her a teasing look and keeps nudging her. "Hana-chan... stop." she shyly giggles.

"Good luck on your date, Yuri-chan." Kou said, patting Yuri's cheek.

"Um-hm." Hana nodded. "...and be careful too. If I'm not mistaken Bokuto is close to Kuroo Tetsurou as well." she said with a mysterious grin.

At that statement, Kou's eyebrow quirked. As she knows, Bokuto was indeed close friends with Kuroo. The two boys know each other quite well being friends and opponents but she never thought it would matter in Yuri date with the Fukurodani's ace. Kotaro Bokuto is Kotaro Bokuto, Kuroo Tetsurou is Kuroo Tetsurou. If she'll base on the Kuroo Tetsurou that she knows and to what Bokuto and her older brother had told her, there's nothing wrong with them being close friends. Yes, they surely would have this weird dynamics together especially when it comes in pestering other people but for her, they're not the same.

The thought of picturing the Master of Provocation and Mr. Coolest McCool / Simpleton Ace together made Kou smirked. She shook her head - really different. She pressed her lips together as she decided to not give any comment, she just listen to her friends.

"Uh-huh... what's wrong with that?" Yuri asked curiously.

Hana's eyes widened on her oblivious friends. She look around and when she assured there's no one that near to them, she cleared her throat and leaned closer to them as she whispers. "You haven't heard? There is this rumor that Kuroo has an image of being a man who takes every cute girls in his class. They said he has this list of girls he had kissed and some went far to making out. Some story says that..." her voice gets more softer as she kept her guard up to be careful. "... for convinience, Kuroo have a separate phone for these 'cute' girls 'he had kiss and make out' so that incase they want to 'do' it with him, they could just message him the time and date and they'll meet in their chosen love hotel. I heard there's this new victim yesterday that-"

"Ugh!" Kou had cut off the conversation as she suddenly coughed out the water she had take. "Oh crap." she winced.

"Kou-chan, are you okay?" Yuri hurried and gave her some tissue. "Here."

"Oh, thanks." she accepted it then neatly wipes her face.

Seeing the brunette was fine, Yuri turned to Hana and gets back on the interrupted conversation.

"Do you know who was the girl, huh, Hana-chan?" Yuri asked as Kou, who was standing next to her, was sweating.

Talking about rumours, how can it spread that easily. Of course it was her, not if the rumoured boy was that into girls that he had kissed another after her yesterday.

Hana looked on the students on the hallway then back to her curious blonde friend. "Nope." she shook her head which certainly made Kou jumps happily inside her head. "I'm not that sure if that bad rumor about him was really true... I want to ask Yakkun about it but I think it will be weird."

Rumor. 60/40 it was a rumor. If it was true, Kou was certain that Mama Yaku will flip out and beat the bedhead captain.

"I don't think that was true..." Yuri mumbled as she shook her head. "Kuroo-san seems a nice person."

Hana shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe the rumor will stop if he has a girlfriend." Yuri added, glancing at Kou to see if she'll say something.

The two never asked Kou but being friends with Yaku and Kai and hearing it from Kou's older brother, they discovered that she and Kuroo Tetsurou knows each other even before highschool as they had attended the same middle school. The reason of them being distant like they really didn't know each other made them curious but they don't want to force Kou just because of that.