Chapter 8 - Home Visitors

"Is this your new house, Lev?" Kou asked as they stood in front of a two story house. "This isn't far from Kenma's and same way on ours."

"This isn't his house, nee-chan." Kei said.

"So... it's yours?" she pointed at Yaku.

Kou, Kei, Yua, Yaku, Lev, Kenma and Tora were together to have a group study since the three - Lev, Kenma and Tora - have difficulties on some subjects.

Coach Nekomata asks for her and Kei's help to arrange a study meeting since the principal warns them that if one member of the team fails just one test, they won't be able to join the upcoming Summer Training Camp. In her part, Yaku offered her that he could help her in Chemistry that's why she really agreed on this.

Yaku pinned the passcode of the house's door lock.

"Now, I'll agree that you're cute, Morisuke, but are you stupid? What kind of passcode was that?" Kou laughed, seeing the code he pinned was '0000.' "I won't be surprised if I'll hear you got robbed."

Kei and Yua laughed.

"Thanks for finally saying that I'm cute but I'm not stupid, the owner was."

"Huh?"

"This isn't my house." Yaku entered and the others followed.

"What?"

"Let's just go inside, onee-chan." Yua grabs Kou's arms, pulling her inside.

"We're here!" the libero shouted, going to the kitchen with grocery bags.

"I think he's still asleep." Tora said. "Should I wake him up, Yaku-san?"

"Nah, you don't need to do that." Kenma sat on a chair at the kitchen, pulling out his psp and starts to play. "I'm sure he's already awake, he's just in his room, lying down with pressed pillows on his head so he couldn't hear us."

"We are aware of that Kenma. I'm sure if Tora didn't came to get you, you'll be just like him and definitely you won't be here." Yaku said.

The setter paused his game and glared on Tora. "Don't do that again. You're lucky you're not alone at that time."

"Come on... Don't get mad at me... it was not my fault. Admit it. You get up not because I forced you to... it's obvious, it's because Kou-senpai was there with me."

Yaku laughed. "I still can't believe you're scared of her."

"I'm not scared of her."

"Oh yah. If that's the case then why are you so kind to her?"

"It's simply because of video games." Tora answered.

"Really? Just because of that?"

Kenma looked at Yaku with crossed brows.

"Yaku-san... it's not 'just because of that'... Kenma here." Tora put his hand on Kenma's shoulder but the setter immediately shoves it away. "As I was saying... Kenma never meet anyone who could match his level... you know, someone to be treated as his rival."

"Whoa~" the third year gasped, turning to see this innocent looking girl sitting on a couch - he knows it's just by her looks, but she's actually the opposite of meek. "Don't tell me, Kou-chi..."

Nekoma's ace nodded few times. "One time, he ask her for a match and surprisingly... for the very first time... he lost."

"Seriously? Kou Tsukishima?"

"It's 20/19 now in favor of me." Kenma said with a closed lip smile.

"See." Tora pointed at the blonde boy's grinning face. "Kou-senpai was like a female version of Kenma Kozume. She barely play publicly, she just play occasionally but she's really good. Right Kenma?"